Chapter Seven: Dinner

"Chapter Seven: Dinner With The Princes"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The angel that has felt pain,

they fly through the night

with their scarred wings"

-BTS, Lights

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The boys glared at their youngest through the whole dinner.

It didn't go unnoticed by the latter but he kept his chin high and chewed, hiding a grin.

You on the other hand just looked at their actions and raised your eyebrow ever so lightly.

~

After trying to let Jungkook let you walk, you gave up and kept on threatening him not to drop you. He kept his smile on his face and said things along the lines of 'alright', 'I would never' and more.

It was a fast three minutes without you slowing down. You felt your dignity shrinking down as you process what is going on.

A man, who you don't know well enough, is carrying you.

You, who have gone through countless violence and murder.

Is now being carried like a baby by a man.

Who also happens to be one of your mates.

You forced your embarrassment back and kept quiet.

~

You snapped back to reality when a voice called out to you.

"Is the food alright? We could ask the chef to cook something you would like?" Jin asked across the table, setting his fork down and wiping the side of his mouth with a napkin. You looked at him and cleared your throat, holding your spoon.

"It's good, don't worry," You muttered quietly, casting him a soft smile and getting to your soup. You looked right back up when you heard a gasp and a clink of a utensil. You see Jin covering his mouth, Jimin, and Hoseok who is beside him having their own action.

Jimin looked at you with wide eyes while Hoseok is choking. Your eyes widen by a bit and leaned forward.

"Are you guys alright?" You asked, dropping the spoon. Jimin was the first to snap back.

"You," He got cut off by Hoseok who had had regain his composition.

"You smiled," He pointed out. You blinked as the other brothers leaned forward to see your face. You breathed to your nose as to stop the embarrassment that is now mocking you.