Chapter Fifteen: Hypothermia

"Chapter Fifteen: Y/n-Nyx Is Going To Have Hypothermia," 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Here and there, guys liking your picture commenting 

'let's meet up and play', 'why are you so pretty',"

-I Like It, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You watched the man who is chained to the bed with multiple wires connected to him. You watched his chest rise slowly and drop at the same speed. You waited for the doctor to check him up before watching the said man to hurriedly get out of the room while hastily taking off his mask and gloves before gagging and running away. 

You raised your eyebrow as you followed his disappearing figure. Their over-reacting, even from the princes, is starting to annoy you. You thought of something as you looked down on yourself. You pulled your mask down, frowning.

Does that mean they can smell me?  You thought as you, slyly as possible, sniff, trying to catch your scent. You shook your head as you tried to clear that idea away.  

You pulled your mask up before taking a deep breath, staying still for a couple of seconds before going inside the room. The atmosphere was painfully cold, making you shiver as goosebumps rise under the blanket wrapped around your shoulders. You walked slowly beside the bed, sitting down on the chair while observing the wounded man. You kept silent as you watched his breathing rise up and down. A knock was heard, making you stand up and greet the person who waited patiently on the other side of the door.

"Good afternoon, Miss Nyx! We heard that you would visit the... vampire so we made some coffee to warm you up," Raven greeted brightly as Gyuri stood behind her, stiff with a forced smile. You looked worriedly at the maid before giving a concerned smile to Raven.

"Afternoon, Raven. Thank you for the coffee, I appreciate it," You thanked the wolf, who smiled with her eyes forming small crescents and a light blush decorating her cheeks.

"I-it's nothing, Madam. Considering how cold it could be inside that room." She grimaced as she gestured to the room behind you. You chuckled as you shook your head, pulling your mask under your chin. 

As you tasted the coffee, Raven looked at you with wide eyes. 

How did she look so majestic by just laughing? Raven asked herself as she tried to hide her flustered face behind her long, black hair. Gyuri finally gathered herself from the sudden attack and placed a hand on the flustered girl's shoulder.

"You're gonna get caught if you don't hide your face, Raven~" Gyuri teased the girl as she puffed her white bob with a snicker. Raven glared at her, a blush still spread across her face before looking at you.

You gave a content sigh as you smiled gently at the two maids.

"You guys really know how to make some good coffee, huh?" You complimented them as they bowed before you. You got startled by their action.