Chapter Twenty-One: Sugar

"Chapter Twenty-One: SUGAR DADDY,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I was born a tiger, 

I ain't no weak pill-popper like you,"

-Daechwita, BTS Suga

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You stared at the ceiling as you blinked your eyes, lazily. You were awake for the last fifteen minutes but haven't gotten up due to not finding any motivation to move. 

You sighed as you rolled to the side, staring at the window which blinded you but you didn't look away. You reached your drawer, picking out the pen beside the daggers before twisting it between your fingers. You placed an arm behind your head as you flicked the pen up into the air, catching it with your index and middle finger. You sighed as you inspected the pen, twisting it on your fingers.

Your eyes widen when you see just how elegant and beautiful the structure of the pen is. You sat up, opening the cap of the pen before writing on your hand. You were in awe with how the smooth the ink of the pen stayed at the back of your palm before looking at it incredibly. 

Why the hell would Jimin give you something that looks like it's worth more than your life?

A knock on your door rang out, making you swiftly place the pen back at the drawer before laying back. The door opened, showing the two maids who made you feel at home. They send you a bright smile making you blink and nod at them.

"Good morning, Ms. Nyx!" Gyuri greeted brightly as she placed a tray that held a pitcher and a glass on your side table. Raven followed behind her, holding her own tray which she placed in front of you. You jumped, surprised as you watched her fix the tray on your legs. 

"Good morning, Ms. Nyx. The princes have a busy schedule today so breakfast was impossible. They decided to let you sleep in and have breakfast in bed." Raven beamed as she steps back after explaining the situation. Gyuri ran up to stand beside her before they both bowed and walked away. 

"W-wait," You stuttered out with your hand directed at them, making the wolves pause in their tracks. They turned around, Raven walking towards you.

"Is they something wrong, Missus?" She asked you. You paused, pulling your hand back. You looked away as you clicked your tongue.

"Nothing. Thanks," You muttered. Raven blinked before giggling and nodding, walking away. You waited for the door to close before looking down at the tray. You looked with awe at the delicacy that's been placed in front of you. You grabbed the bread that's been toasted and bit into it before humming in delight. While you munched on the bread, you looked at the clock, only to quickly get up from the bed when you realized that it was already three in the afternoon. 

How long were you really just staring at the ceiling?

You kept the bread in your mouth as you entered the gigantic closet, getting your preferred clothes, and ran to the bathroom. You gulped the bread down as you stripped yourself, going in the bathtub. You scrubbed quickly and did your routine before drying and dressing yourself up. You got out of the bath as you sat down on your bed, drying your hair as you popped another piece of bread in your trap.