Boy's POV: Chapter Three

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

when I realized,

I vowed to myself

with the wings of Icarus

you gave me

              -Boy With Luv, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The boys, as usual, are on the brink of ripping everyone's head off.

The advisers are now fighting for the older brothers' attention.

All they want is one, one measly day, of pure relaxation. But of course, the universe just- no.

Hoseok sighed out as he grabbed another paper. He groaned as it was another marriage proposal. Since all brothers have hit their twenties, kingdoms and other breeds of species. Of course, being sons of a werewolf does ave some things to be reminded of.

One is that they share all possessions. They would share anything, from their home to their clothes.

Another thing is that they would also share a mate. The brothers don't care about having one mate to share, but the fact that she or he can be used as a blackmail item or get hurt with all the hate in the world. Even if there are seven of them, they're still scared for their mate.

A knock on his office broke his line of thoughts. He rubbed his head and gave his calmest smile to hide the beast inside him. A dark-haired head popped out of the door and send a square smile.

"What do you want, Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, muffled through his hand on his mouth.

"I just want to let you know that me and Jungkook here are going for a walk, real quick," A head under Taeehyung popped up and send a toothy smile with a small wave.

"Hi, Hyung," The two run away, laughing, as the older yelled for them to close the door. The older threw a book at the door, making the door slam in the force. He leaned back on his chair and stared on the ceiling. His wolf blew a breathe and yawned.

It's so boring, let's play with Caden and Frost. The wolf got up, tail wagging, tongue out. Hoseok grimaced at the overly excited wolf.

We need to finish these papers, Echo. Hoseok sighed out, completely used to his wolf being overly excited to anything. The said wolf slumped down to sit and ears flopped down. Hoseok sat straight as his eyes widen when he sees his wolf with wet eyes.

Another thing about Echo is that he is also, very emotional. He's also where Hoseok can get all his excitement for small things.

N-no, don't cry. I promise, after this, we can get ice cream. Hoseok cooed at the wolf, who just slumped further down.

okay. The wolf decided to close his eyes. Hoseok sighed for the twentieth time for the afternoon and went back to his papers. After that conversation with his wolf, calming silence over-beared the mind-numbing letters and the pinching pain on his wrist. For almost three hours this has been what they were doing the whole time.

The wolf suddenly raised his head, ears stood up, looking alert. Hoseok stopped, mid-writing, suddenly startled seeing the wolf all anxious.

You okay? Hoseok asked the wolf, who keeps looking around, trying to find something.