Chapter Thirty-Eight: Protect

"Chapter Thirty-Eight: Who Told You To Protect Me?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"No matter who tries to stop me, I will go on my way.

You only live once,

Leggo!

-Jump, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The air was filled with tension. And not the bad kind.

"What was the Luna like?" The jumpy lad asked the sitting male, a grin resting on his proud face as people surround him, wanting to know about the female that would be training with them from that day onwards. He only cackled like a king before putting on a serious face, the others going serious.

"She's a goddess," He stated with full confidence as silence stretch the area before everyone started cheering. The girls were squealing as they jump around like highschool girls and the boys started a ruckus like the rap battle parody before being hushed again.

"Give us more details, come on," A girl groaned out, shaking the girl beside her who also seemed that he trained with the male. The girl sighed dreamily, clasping her hand together, getting everyone's attention.

"She is so nice and so cool and so awesome and... so... pretty," She lowered down her speech as she gets to the last part of her sentence, smiling dreamily and a blush appeared across her face to her ears as the other girls squealed again. The sitting male turned around, a grin decorating his face as he leaned back, hands up.

"Never knew so many of the girls here were gay but I could totally see why," He nonchalantly said, sighing as he remembered the simple smile that made them all feel light then he remembered how his kings acted with their Luna around. He suddenly jumped, feeling all excited again. He ran behind him to the girl who he trained with, held her shoulders as he shook him.

"Remember when the Kings protected her and Luna didn't give any fucks." The girl's eyes widen as she nodded, now jumping with him as they squealed about that moment. A boy groaned at the sidelines, watching the pair get all giggly with their experience.

"Man, I should have worked harder to become part of their squad then I'd be able to see the Luna." he sighed regretfully, the male beside him nodded in agreement, jealousy flowing in the both of them, actually everyone else in the area is overflowing with the emotion the two felt. Suddenly, they all stiffened when they felt a new pressure cover the land. It was very familiar, the heaviness and the dominant aura it gave off but alongside that, there was this light feeling, mixed in with the other pressure.

The jumping pair suddenly stopped, looking in the direction where the pressure was coming from, excitement gleaming in their eyes as the male smiled widely and the girl placed a hand above her grinning lips.

"She's here!"

-

"Good Afternoon, Everyone." The troops stood straight, saluting to the Royals in front of them. This was a new sight to all of them. Seeing all the Kings together with you is something they mentally have to take a picture with.