Chapter Thirteen: Concrete

"Chapter Thirteen: I Will Make You Swallow Clothing Powder And Make You Shit That Concrete,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You're only killing me,

We're used on stepping on poop,"

-UGH!, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your vein popped at Hyun's overly caring attitude over you. 

You looked at Bam Bam who looked at the pair of you with a stoic face. You mouthed 'help' but he only snickered at your pain.

-

After your time with the brothers, Changkyun came inside the room, bowing at you and wishing you well before telling the kings that your brothers' demands for them to get out of the room. The brothers looked at you, willing for you to not let them out but you only shrugged. Their shoulders slumped down as they slugged out of the room, saying their goodbyes at you. Changkyun smiled at you when Jin whispered something to you. You furrowed your eyebrows when he stayed in the room while the pair came in. 

Hyun was, well, like an overbearing mother. You sighed as you mentally prepared yourself for Mama Hyun. Changkyun stifled a laugh as he watched your brother asking you ridiculous questions.

"Can you feel your vagina?"

"Can you understand what I'm saying?"

"Do you think you can shit?"

"How peeing? Do you think you can pee?"

"Can you feel your kneecaps?"

"Hyun, if you open your goddamn mouth one more time, I will make you swallow clothing powder and make you shit that concrete,"  Bam Bam said, looking in his suitcase. Hyun gulped as he sat down quietly at the side. Changkyun needed to hide his face in his gloved hand to stop himself from crying at the scene that just unfolded in front of his eyes. You sighed as Bam Bam folded the bottom of your t-shirt. He gave you a tired smile before pecking your forehead.

"You good?" He asked you. You shrugged.

"Got through worse," You answered. He snorted as he peeled off your bandages, layer by layer. You groaned when the last layer was peeled off. Bam Bam looked closely at the stitches that the doctors of the Kingdom gave you. It looks good and all but the stitches they gave you are for wolves.