Chapter Twenty-Three: Kicked

"Chapter Twenty-Three: So They're The Bitches Who Got Their Asses Kicked, Huh, "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Shining through the city with a little funk and soul, 

So Imma light it up like a dynamite,"

-Dynamite, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You stood at the sides of the dungeons as your mates stood in front of you, each one giving a different and intense aura. Taehyung stood beside you, greeting his brothers as he took off his blazer, rolling up his white sleeves, matching Jungkook and Jimin who is talking with the said man. 

"What's going on?" You blurted out, tilting your head as you have no idea as to what is happening that made the brothers who have full schedules got the time to get together. They all greeted you brightly, Jungkook and Hoseok yelling, Yoongi and Jimin weaving their hands while a small blush decorated their cheeks which you fortunately for them, you didn't notice and the mature ones gave you a verbal greeting with a smile. You pulled your mask down, sending them a gentle smile while greeting the ones who are yelling a soft 'good morning'.

"I told them what Squad M did," Taehyung answered your question. You looked at him with a certain look that made him raise his eyebrow. 

"What?" You looked at him with a lazy glare as Yoongi dropped an arm around your shoulders. 

"Why did you tell them? It's not a big deal," You weakly told him. They all look at you with an incredulous look while Yoongi flicked your forehead with the hand that's around your shoulders. You let the force of the flick throw your head back as you sighed, resting your head on his arm. 

"Tsk, told you to stop talking like that," Yoongi muttered quietly, enough for the two of you to hear and the others won't. Jin walked up to the two of you before slapping Yoongi's forehead with his hand, making a loud sound echo throughout the room, enough to make you jump. Yoongi groaned as he held his knees for support as his other hand rubbing his forehead. 

"Y/n darling, they insulted our mate, their future luna who is also the world's greatest hunter and assassin, which, long story short, is a very big crime here," Jin explained as he rubbed your forehead which  Yoongi flicked. You processed his words as you felt your cheeks heat up, looking away as he held your head up. 

"Fuck off, Hyung," Yoongi groaned out as he flicked the older one the finger. Jin smiled at him numbly as he rolled up his sleeves, making Yoongi take a step back, just remembering that he just cursed the eldest one verbally and physically. Namjoon sighed as he pulled back the oldest as you patted Jin's back, sending sparks to run up his back. 

"Let's fight later, alright? Let's talk to the squad first," Namjoon stated, making the others nod at his words before entering the room, two guards bowing their heads as you passed and with you awkwardly bowing back. Jungkook and Jimin saw this, making them snicker quietly and you glaring at them.

In the middle of the room, chained to chairs are the ten wolves who whined and others sobbing while guards stood coldly in front of them, some even sneering at the batch. You quickly raised your mask and pocketing your hands while hiding behind the person in front of you, Hoseok who sent you a bright smile before numbly resting his face, directing at the squad. Namjoon walked towards them, hands folded on his back with his face cold as ever.