Chapter Thirty-Three: Nickname

"Chapter Thirty-Three:  Wait, He Has A Nickname?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You got the best of me,"

-Best Of Me, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You watched from the sideline as Jungkook and Taehyung taught the werewolves, both in their wolf form and in human form, equipped with different either guns, swords or just wearing a bulletproof vest.

It was the overmorrow of the day you all got back from the palace. You spent an entire day just resting, helping Jimin and teaching him about the properties of the cream, and teaching him the proper way to do the stitching for a human. You asked about the others before answering that all of them had gone back to their busy schedule, not even getting a chance to have breakfast with the others. You bid him goodbye before slumping down to sleep again.

"Today, we'll be focusing on pair attack once again. That's why both of us are here," Jungkook started, voice hard and different from the normal bouncy voice he used to talk to you. His face is also serious, stern as he could be. 

"But now, we have someone who could teach you more about pair attacks. Meet Nyx, the leader of the League and the top Hunter in the Association," He gestured to you, walking towards them, hair up in a ponytail and your mask down, which shocked the brothers who gestured to your mask. The werewolves they were teaching all gasped, pointing at you, cheering quietly.

"It's Luna," A girl whispered as the other girls around her cheered with her.

"I can't believe she's teaching us today," A man said, getting nods of agreements from the others.

"We actually get to see the Luna." Another girl jumped up and down, not taking her eyes off of you.

"She's also so pretty." A girl sighed, leaning at her partner who nodded, unable to speak, being at his wolf form but you could see his tail wagging swiftly. When you finally reached the King's side, they fixed their selves before bowing.

"Luna," They all said, which made you gulp as you momentarily forgot about the Luna thing. You waved at them hesitantly, face showing uncertainness.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all," You greeted them, bowing your head at them too. You waved at the pair, who gave you bright smiles. Jungkook gestured to your mask, getting a shrug as a response.

"It's useless now. The whole kingdom knows me now," You deadpanned at them, which made them snort and chuckle. You face the crowd again, face back to being stern, the face that the people you trained yourself grew scared of. They took a step back, shocked at your sudden change of stance, the Kings blinking, just as shocked as the crowd.

"These two told me that your group is the best among the people they're training," You announced make them puff up their chests, proud at the acknowledgment the KIngs gave them. You smiled coldly as you pulled your mask up, stepping towards them, the brothers raising their brow.

"How about we play a quick game?" You asked them, rolling the sleeves of your hoodie, wearing a hoodie that the two practically begged you to wear since it was now getting close to winter. You laughed at them before actually wearing the hoodie after trying to tell them that you were fine with the cold, trained for cold but they can't be bothered with it.