0.1

In a dimly lit hall stood a Prince and Princess of Asgard, awaiting for their brother who's coronation day it was. The Princess stood excitedly, fiddling with the braids that decorated her blonde hair, along with the hair accessories that draped over her shoulders. "You should leave your hair alone Asta. You wouldn't want mother to scold you for ruining it." Her brother, Prince Loki, told her as he looked around the hall as they waited.

Asta stops messing with her hair before letting out a sigh, "I would not ruin it. I'm just excited! I mean, it is our brothers coronation after all!" She tells him with a big smile on her face.

He gives his younger sister a smile and before he could say anything, "Another!" a voice booms from down the hall causing the two siblings to look over and see whom they've been waiting for. Prince Thor, soon to be King strode over to them.

"Nervous Brother?" Loki questions Thor moving to stand next to him as Asta stood on Loki's right.

"Have you ever known me to be nervous?" Thor counter questions with a laugh.

"I quite remember two days ago you telling me, just how nervous you were for this event." Asta teases her eldest brother, earning a chuckle from Loki and an eyeroll from Thor.

"I said no such thing." Thor dismisses with a huff.

"There was also the time in Nornheim.." Loki started to tease.

"That wasn't nerves, brother. It was the rage of battle. How else
could I have fought my way through a hundred warriors and pulled us out alive?" Thor argues, not enjoying his younger siblings teasing's.

A server approached the siblings with a goblet of wine for Thor as requested. "As I recall, I was the one who veiled us in smoke to ease our escape." Loki reminds Thor.

"Yes I remember you two arguing when you returned home." Asta comments looking over at the two.

"Some do battle, others just do tricks." Thor says, causing the server to laugh, though stifled, it still caught the threes attentions.

Loki barely moves his hand causing snakes to appear slithering out of the wine goblet. The server let out a fearful yelp as he drops the wine on the ground. "Loki... Now that was just a waste of good wine." Thor says to his brother in a whining tone.

Asta nudges her brothers side as he chuckles. Loki looks to her and she looks to him and gestures to the snakes that were now on the ground. He moves his hand causing the illusion to disappear. "Just a bit of fun. Right my friend?" Loki says.

The server quickly gathers the fallen object, and scurries way. Someone else walks up to the three, handing Thor his helmet. "Nice feathers." Loki says simply.

Thor looks to Loki after looking at the helmet. "You don't really want to start this again, do you, Cow?" Thor jests, as he faces his younger siblings.

"At least you two have proper headpieces. I am stuck with this." Asta joins in, causing the boys to laugh a bit as she gestures to the headdress.

"I was being sincere!" Loki tells Thor with a small laugh.

"You're incapable of sincerity. " Thor quickly counters.

"Am I?" Loki questions rapidly.

"Yes." Thor quickly replies.

The two brothers stare at one another, no real tension between them, "I've looked forward to this day as long as you have. You're my brother and my friend. Sometimes I'm envious, but never doubt that I love you." Loki tells Thor sounding very sincere causing his siblings to smile.