1.1

On a Heli-carrier, somewhere on Midgard were two Asgardian Prince's. One thought to be dead, sat in a prisoner's cell, the other upset that they were once again tricked, stood in a briefing room, filled with many bustling workers, talking to Agent Phil Coulson and Director Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"When I first came to earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war." Thor spoke as they all attempted to understand why Loki really came to Midgard.

"War hasn't started yet. You think you can make Loki tell us what the Tesseract is?" Fury questions Thor as he stood on the steps near the God.

"I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain would prize his need from him." Thor admits. 

"A lot of guys think that, until the pain stops." Fury tells him, walking down the steps, stopping next to him.

"What are you asking me to do?" Thor questions the director.

"I'm asking. What are you prepared to do?" Fury counters.

"Loki is a prisoner." Thor tells him, unsure of where this was headed.

"Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?" Fury tells him, causing Thor to pause thinking it over.

Thor then thinks of a possibly good idea, "I may not be able to get through to Loki. But, I know someone who just might." Thor tells the two.

Fury and Coulson look to one another before looking back to Thor, "Who?" Coulson asks the Asgardian.

"My sister." he reveals to them.

"There's another one?" Fury questions, not necessarily liking the thought of another 'God' on Earth, but keeping a neutral look on his face.

"Yes, she's the youngest of us. But he cares for her. If anyone might have a chance for him to reveal something, then it's her." Thor admits, a determined look on his face.

"Do I need to be concerned with another one of your siblings coming here?" Fury questions, still not fully on board with this idea.

"You have nothing to worry about. She is the Goddess of Protection and Growth, she wouldn't even harm a flower." Thor reassures the director.

Fury nods, albite a bit reluctantly, looking back to Coulson, raising an eyebrow, silently questioning him for his thoughts. Coulson looks back to Thor, "Even if we agree to this, how would she get here?" he asks the blonde.

Thor gives him a smile, "She has the gift of the Bifrost. She has been to Midgard before so; All I must do is call to her and she will come. No worries, her way of travel is much more subtle." Thor explains, causing Coulson to crack a smile.

Coulson looks back over to the director, "Sir, I believe that we can use all the help we can get." he tells his boss.

"Alright. Thor call your sister, she'll go in with Romanoff for the interrogation." Fury instructs, a bit more at ease with how calm Coulson is.

Thor nods, walking a few steps away from where he stood leaving some space clear, he looks up, before pausing, looking back to the other two, "You may want to take a few steps back." he warns them, causing the two to immediately take three steps back, leaving there to be more space. Thor looks back up, "Asta, I call to you for help." Thor says rather loudly, not shouting but loud enough to turn a few shield agents heads.

Only a second passes before a portal, that looked as if made of blue light, appeared before the three. Coulson and Fury looked at it amazed with a squint, while Thor looked on with a proud smile. 'She's getting quicker with her response time.' Thor thought to himself as Asta herself walked out of the portal and onto the Helicarrier, the portal disappearing behind her.