4.3

An explosion caught her attention once more. Carefully looking over, Asta sees the Winter Soldier in the middle of the street, staring at the car he had just blown up. But what made her eyes widen was Natasha coming up from behind him and attacking. This is a stupid plan. The two go at it for a moment until she throws something at him, making his metal arm immobile as she runs away towards where Asta was hiding behind a pillar.

"Are you crazy?" Asta was quick to tell her as they both begin to run.

"I bought some time." she replies before they enter the street. "Get out of the way!" Natasha shouted to the civilians.

"Get to Safety!" Asta assisted in shouting to everyone.

As they continued to run, no shots were taken at them until one hit Natasha's shoulder, through a car window, causing her to gasp and lean against a car. Asta was quick to duck and go to her side. Before she could do anything a thud was hear behind the two women, causing them to look over and see the Winter Solider standing on a car, aiming his very explosive weapon at them.

Asta covers them in her magic, not really sure if she can take a direct explosion, or such direct close normal shots. But thankfully Steve rushes in, distracting the Winter Soldier. Asta turns back to Natasha only to see that she's moved. "Damn it Nat." she mumbles to herself before looking back to Steve.

Winter Solider at this point had the shield, confusing her. Standing up she prepares to help, reloading her gun, taking aim at the distracted masked man. She takes the shot, unloading at him only for it to get blocked by Steve shield. Her eyes widen knowing that she now has his attention.

He looks to her but throws the shield with a lot of force at Steve, causing the captain to duck as the shield gets stuck in a car, but he continues to run at the man. The Winter Solider looks away from her and grabs his knife fighting Steve once again.

"Knives... Of course." Asta sighs out, using magic to replace her gun with daggers. As the Winter Solider grabs and throws Steve over a car, she decides that this was a very stupid plan. "Hey!" she calls out, gaining his attention. "Lets make this an even fight!" she says to him, holding up the daggers.

He tilts his head at her, but grabs another dagger from his belt, stalking his way to her. "Oh, Loki I hope the training works." Asta whispers to her self before he swings at her.

She ducks, swiping at his feet causing him to jump back. She swings again but she's stopped by his arm, quick and panic'd  she punches him with her other hand, causing his head to jerk back a bit letting Asta step back, rushing over to where Steve was grabbing his shield.

The Winter Solider jumps up onto the roof of a car with a thud, before stepping down in front of her, moving to stab her but she moves so the dagger goes into the car, but making her panic, eyes wide, seeing as he's right in front of her again. He stares at her before Steve kicks the Solider making him back away from the princess.

Steve goes to fight the masked man again, hitting him with his shield, avoiding the dagger. Steve grabs the Winter solider by the face, throwing him over his soldier sending him a few feet away, but also causing his mask to fall off.

Steve stands, looking at the unmasked confused, "Bucky?" he questions.

The Winter Solider looks at him unfazed, "Who the hell is Bucky?" he counter questions, pulling out a pistol aiming it at Steve, but is hit from behind by Falcon flying in. He goes rolling a bit before standing defensively looking between Steve, Asta, and Sam, then Aiming his gun again at Steve, but only to literally be blown away by a RPG shot by a wounded Natasha who was 20 feet behind Steve.

Sirens fill the air as the smoke clears, showing the Winter Solider had disappeared. Many cars pulled up and a large Shield Strike team surround all of them, forcing them all on their knees, hands in the air.

A news helicopter was flying above causing the Strike team to stand down from attacking. Asta was forced up by two masked soldiers, "No magic tricks for you princess." An agent she's seen before, Rumlow, taunts her, placing a collar around her neck, then placing similarly thick steeled handcuffs that they had placed on Steve, on her.

"You're making a mistake." she tells him, anger in her tone.

"No, you made a mistake leaving that team of yours in the sky. You should of stayed out of our business." he sneers at her before nodding to the other agents to move her with the others.

The collar's technology would send a large volt of electricity if Asta attempted to magic her way out, or any other form of magic. Well at least that's what the other unmasked agent, Rollins, had taunted at her before closing her into the back of a vehicle with Sam, Steve, and Natasha.

"Can they even arrest me? I'm not from here?" Asta questions out loud, shifting in her seat.

"They don't care. If you aren't with them, you're probably as good as dead." Sam grumbles, but answers her.

"It was him..." Steve says in light shock, "He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." he says looking down, disheartened.

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Sam questions.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." Steve explains, in realization.

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Natasha cuts him off softly.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve says sadly.

Natasha lets out a sigh, causing Sam and Asta to look to her in concern, "We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck." Sam tells one of the masked Agents, only for them to point their electric baton at him.

Sam leans away, but the agent surprises them by shocking the masked agent next to them, before kicking them in the face causing them to pass out at their feet. The helmet mask was removed to show Agent Hill. "Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." she comments before looking around at everyone, "Who's this guy?" she questions, referring to Sam. 

_________________

1124 Words

Hope you enjoy the action and drama!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv ~snowflake