0.5

For a whole day, Asta had a faint but similar feeling to when the Frost Giants disrupted Thor's coronation. She attempted to tell Loki, but he told her to stay in her room and take a day to rest. She didn't agree to that idea and decided to stay with her mother, who sat by Odin's side. The feeling began to get overwhelming by the nightfall.

"It could be apart of your new magic, attempting to reach you. You can just sense it." Frigga tries to reassures her daughter as she paced.

"No, this is something else. Magic... it has a welcoming, almost warm feeling. This, this is cold... like it's trying to warn me." Asta whispers to her mother, fear clear in her voice.

"Warn? Warning you of what?" Her mother questioning her, much more seriously this time after hearing her fear.

Asta stops, looking towards her mother. "Somethings coming." she whispers, feeling the overwhelming urge to grab her mother and run. 

From somewhere in the hall outside the room a commotion could be heard, causing both the queen and princess to look towards the door. It wasn't until the door began to freeze from the other side did they begin to move.

Frigga was quick to move her daughter behind her as she grabs a sword prepared to fight whomever decided to enter. And enter they did. Once the door was mostly cover in ice did it burst open, entering was King Laufey of Jotunhiem. The Frost Giant strode in alone with 2 others.

Asta backed away in fear whilst her mother, quickly went to fighting. Frigga slashed at one Frost Giant causing him to fall, but the second faster then the Queen and hit her, sending her across the room. "Mother!" Asta calls in fear.

"Well, well. Looks like I found a little princess." Laufey taunts, as he approached the center of the room.

Asta began to panic, what was she to do? She was still learning combat, and seeing how fast they took down her mother shook her to her core. She quickly tried to think of a spell that may help. Every second she stood in fear, the Frost Giant came closer to her. 

Once Laufey stood close enough to grab her, did she scream in fear, cowering away, lifting her arms up in front of her hoping for something, anything to happen. She only looked up once she realized that nothing was happening to her.

Her eyes widen seeing that a light blue and gold see through, wall like energy was surrounding her, preventing the Frost Giant from getting to her. He hit the magic wall in anger causing her to flinch, feeling a pressure on her hands where the magic wall was coming from. She kept her hands up, focusing on keeping it up; knowing that it was the only thing keeping her safe at the moment.

Laufey sneered at her before making his way to Odin, reaching down to open Odin's eye, "It's said you can still see and hear what transpires around you, even in this state

Laufey sneered at her before making his way to Odin, reaching down to open Odin's eye, "It's said you can still see and hear what transpires around you, even in this state. I hope it's true, so that you may know your death came by the hand of Laufey." he says before lifting a hand up holding an ice dagger.