2.9

Asta was with Jane and Erik, she was given some of Janes clothing to wear as to not draw to much attention to them as they enter a library. Her sword by her side but cloaked as to not cause a fuss from the mortals who were currently shushing Erik's loud shoes.

The three stood on one of the highest levels of the library looking out at Malekith's ship that had appeared and the Dark elf himself fighting Thor. "We're running out of time." Erik says a bit anxiously.

Jane was working on a device, "Almost there." she replies not looking up.

"Are you sure this is going to work? These devices were made to detect anomalies, not cause them."  Erik questions still anxious.

"Oh come on." Jane says as the screen glitches on and off. Asta watches as her brother gets it with blast of the Aether from Malekith down below. "Come on Darcy." she mutter moving to look for her friend. Asta follows her, better to keep and eye on Jane and help then Thor and worry.

Jane and Asta find Darcy with Ian hammering the device needed into the ground below them from another opening. Darcy gives the two a thumbs up signaling they were good to go. Rejoining Erik, a portal was opening in the sky above them. "The Convergence will be in full effect in seven minutes." Erik tells the two.

"That means the diversion should continue for Eight." Asta says as she looks up at the portal.

"Okay, you might wanna hold on to something." Jane warns as she places her phone between her ear and her shoulder.

Jane moves something on the device she had in her hands, causing a few Dark elves to disapear. Darcy's voice could be faintly heard by the other two, "Awesome!" was the only word Asta could pinpoint.

"Well, gravitational fields interact with the weak spot between worlds creating..." Jane began to explain before stopping as Darcy told her something.

Jane moved somethings on the device again, but instead of the elves below them disappearing, she made Ian and Darcy disappear, causing the three to look over to where they was concerned. "Opps." Jane says.

"Lets go..." Erik tells the two woman worried.

The three rush back down to the main part of the library, where people were still in looking out the windows. "What are you all doing? You need to get out of here! Now!" Jane questions everyone as they rush down the aisle.

"You're joking, right? That's Thor out there waving his hammer around and everything!" Some student replies to them, holding up his phone, looking back out the window.

"What so special about my brother?" Asta questions the two scientist.

Jane looks at her for a moment before replying, "He's attractive." was her quick reply.

Asta's face scrunches in displeasure at hearing that, "Ew." was her response causing the two to chuckle, as the reach the exit as the windows explode causing everyone to scream. "So what are we doing?" she questions as they exit the building, Dark elves destroying a wall behind them.

" My signal's lost connection." Jane replies as the Dark elves beginning to chase them.

Asta turns putting up a wall to block the Elves from following them, " Jane! Come on!" Erik tells the woman as she also stops to turn trying to move the device to make the elves device.

"Move!" Asta shouts, as she puts up another wall to block out more elves coming their way. Erik grabs Jane and drags her out of area of danger as they were beginning to get surrounded. Asta pushes her shield at the elves causing them to fall back as she quickly goes to follow Jane and Erik.