3.4

Yes Men

pt. 4

_________

Asta looks at her confused but lets her be, knowing that if needed she could protects the girls. Some noise happens, and the door opens. Coulson enter quickly, "Where's Simmons and Asta?" he questions Skye.

Simmons moves to hit him, but he grabs it and tosses it to the side, "Oh." Simmons says in a bit of fear.

"What the hell are you doing?" Coulson asks, looking at her like she's lost it.

"Sir, are you...you?" Simmons asks, unsure.

"He's fine. Otherwise I would be his target." Asta tells them.

Coulson nods, "Fitz has Sif trapped in the cage. We need to unlock the door, get her out." he tells them. Skye gives him a look which he notices, "What?" he questions her.

"Coulson, they opened the airlock. She's gone." she tells him, turning her laptop for him to see. Showing the specs of the bus.

"We're afraid she was sucked out of the aircraft." Simmons says anxiously.

Coulson lets out a sigh, "Are you kidding? She's Asgardian. Sif's still out there. Unlock it. Let her in." he tells the hacker. "You two, come with me. I need your help." he says Asta and Simmons, exiting the room.

__________

Following Coulson's instruction, the two turn into the hallway where Fitz stood. Simmons lets out a gasp causing him to look over at the two. "Asta? Simmons?" he questions. But the two girls turn and run. "Hey, you're not supposed to be up here." he calls after them, going to chase them. "Ward, I think we may have a big problem!" Fitz shouts out  for his teammate to hear.

Going back down to the lab, they stood in the doorway, Asta ready to put up a forcefield if needed. "You better get back here, Simmons. Asta, you cannot be running about, okay? Lorelei does not want –" Fitz rambles as he follows them.

"Fitz." Coulson cuts him off as he reaches the lab doors. Fitz turns only to be punched by his boss.

The three look over the unconscious scientist. "Poor thing! He's always getting knocked out, isn't he?" Simmons says sympathetically.

A crash could be heard upstairs, "Should we assist?" Asta questions the two.

Coulson gives a little head shake, "It's May. She can handle it." he says with full confidence.

Not long later, Sif and May come down with Lorelai who had the enchanted necklace on, silencing her, and handcuffs.

"My apologies. The damage caused to your flying boat was unfortunate." Sif tells Coulson and May.

The three Asgardians stood across from them as they conversed. "It's seen worse." May replies.

"I assure you, Lorelei will be punished severely for the crimes against your people." Sif reassures them.

"It must've been hard for you...after everything she's did, to move past it, to let it go." Coulson says to her softly.

Sif smiles, before letting out a scoff, "Odin ordered her back alive. As one of his warriors, I bow to his will." she tells them.

"Regardless of what it cost you?" Coulson questions.

"Much like your S.H.I.E.L.D., we are bound by our code." she replies. Sif places a fist over her heart and looks at them both. "I am honored to have fought by your side." she says to them.

They all nod at one another. Sif looks to Asta silently asking her a question, "I will not be joining you back home Sif. I still have much to explore." she tells her friend with a sad smile.

Sif nods, "I hope we reunite soon." she tells her, returning the sad smile. She grabs Lorelai and they both exit the plane.

Asta looks to Coulson and May, "I guess this is where we part." she says sadly.

"Actually, I was thinking." Coulson start, causing both woman to look at him, "I know you're wanting to learn more about Earth. And we, want to learn more about space. Why don't you stay, and we can help one another?" Coulson suggests.

Asta looks at him with wide eyes, "You want me to stay?" she questions, stunned.

Coulson gives her a smile, "We have room. And we could use you on the team. Yes, we'd like you to stay." he reassures her.

"Oh, I love to! Yes, thank you so much!"  Asta says with a big smile, one that causes the two Agents to give her soft smile.

"Welcome to the team." May tells her kindly.

_______________

Asta sat in the lab, happy, looking over some random specs that were on some desk. "Asta?" Simmons questions in surprise, she was not expecting to see the princess in the lab.

The blonde looks over to see Simmons and Fitz entering the lab, looking at her confused. She stands making her way over to them. "Would you two mind if I stayed for a little while?" she asks them, wanting to see their reactions.

"No wouldn't mind at all.. though-" Fitz starts.

"We would have to talk with Coulson." Simmons continues.

"I don't see why he'd say no, I mean you're an avenger." Fitz finishes, both of them giving her a smile.

Asta returns the smile, "Well, then it's a good thing he asked me to join the team for a bit." she reveals to them.

Both the scientists eyes widen, "Really!?" they both ask of her. Earning a nod in from her.

"Oh this is great!"

"You can teach us so much about other worlds."

"I can teach you science!"

"Can you teach us magic?"

The two ramble back to back to the princess. The princess follows their words with ease. She can not wait to see where these adventures lead her. "Magic is a maybe. But I will try my best to answer any questions you may have. I've only been to a handful of places. Anything I know is mainly from readings." Asta explains to them.

They nod in understanding, "That's fine, anything new to us is just fine." Fitz reassures.

"Yeah. I mean your science alone is fascinating, we'd love to learn about that. Is your magic science?" Simmons tells her.

Asta lets out a laugh, "Magic is Magic. It's in my blood. I can't explain it further then that." she tells them with a shrug.

"Oh, I can already tell that you being here is going to be amazing." Simmons tells her excitedly.

___________________

1008 Words

Asta's going on some little adventures with the team.

Hope you enjoy!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of Luv~ Snowflake