4.2

The plan was to interrogate Agent Jasper Sitwell on possible Hydra intel. Sam was to retrieve him and bring him to the location. Steve and Natasha were to interrogate him on the roof of the building. And Asta was intimidating back up, and plan b if he wouldn't talk. The princess would have more of a role, but considering her knowledge on hydra is very limited, she's back up.

The door to the roof opens and a stumbling Sitwell is thrown onto the roof. "Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve questions as he stalks towards a retreating Sitwell. Natasha was walking behind him, Asta closes the door behind them as she was waiting for them on the roof already.

Sitwell fumbles to put his glasses back on, "Never heard of it." he replies as calmly as possible as he continues to back away from the three avengers.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve was quick to ask.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." Sitwell says before attempting to regain his balance meeting the edge of the roof. Steve grabs him by his shirt and jacket, pulling him forward so he doesn't fall, but makes no move to let go. " Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." he taunts.

"You're right." Steve says, letting him go. "It's not. It's hers." he finishes, as him and Asta take a step back allowing Natasha to kick Sitwell off the roof.

Natasha turns to Steve, "Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" she starts small talk.

" Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve corrects her.

"Yeah, she's cute." Natasha encourages.

"I say go for it." Asta agrees.

Steve shakes his head, "Yeah, I'm not ready for that." he tells them.

Then Sam, in his falcon gear, fly's up in the air holding up a still screaming Sitwell, before dropping him on the roof again, than calmly landing himself. "Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" Sitwell caves, telling them the truth from where he was on his knees.

"What targets?" Steve questions, wanting more information now that the man was talking.

"You!" Sitwell shouts before standing, "A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephan Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future." Sitwell continues to explain.

"The Future? How could it know?" Steve asks, confused on how they can even do that.

"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." Sitwell continued to explain. The four look at each other still confused on what he meant. "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." he says with wide eyes looking at the three avengers in front of him as Sam keeps a grip on the back of Sitwell's jacket.

"And what then?" Steve asks now more angry.

"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me." Sitwell realizes with fear.

"What Then!?" Steve asks again more demanding.

"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." Sitwell answers reluctantly.

_______________

The four move Sitwell to the car so that they can figure out a way to stop hydra. Sam was driving with Steve in the passenger seat. Behind Steve sat Asta, then Natasha in the middle then Sitwell behind Sam. The air was tense while Sitwell was more panic'd now then before as he kept glancing out the window.