3.7

ep. 16 End of the Beginning + ep. 17 Turn, Turn, Turn

pt. 3

___________________

Asta follows behind, they met with May and her group, all heading down to the lowest floor. Ward, May, and the princess enter a room meeting Coulson and Garrett seeing Nash seated in the center of the room. "Sir, we got a lot of wires back here." Ward informs as he looks around the room.

"Don't touch anything. We need this room swept for explosives." Coulson warns.

"There are no traps here, Agent Coulson." Nash, well his computer, tells him.

May silently tells the Soldiers by the door instructions. "You're here because we are destined to meet." Nash says.

"You're the Clairvoyant?" Garrett questions.

"I'm Thomas Nash. Mr. Po gave me that other name. A bit dramatic for my taste." Nash explains.

"Eyes open, everybody. We don't know where Deathlock is or who else is down here. Asta?" Coulson inform and silently asks.

"Got it." Asta replies, understanding to be at the ready moment for a shield.

"Mr. Peterson is gone. I cut his feed, so you won't find him." Nash tells him.

"But you had him lead us here. Why?" Coulson questions.

"So I could see you with my own eyes instead of his. Now I understand why I couldn't see you after you died – because you, yourself, could not see. You were simply a broken man who did not know he was broken." Nash explains.

Coulson glances at the monitor before looking back to the man, "You're one to talk." he says.

"Let's pack this freak off to The Fridge where he belongs." Garrett says unamused.

"Agent Garrett, look at me. Do you believe you can confine me any more than this chair?" Nash questions.

"Can somebody please tell me how we turn that stupid voice thing off?" Garrett asks the group annoyed.

"I will join Raina in your prison, Agent Coulson, but I will see you wherever you go, just as I saw you holding Skye in your arms, bleeding..." Nash begins to taunt gaining most of the teams attention at the mention of Skye. "Dying...knowing it was all your fault." he continues.

Coulson steps up towards Nash, "You're going away. We're gonna stick you in a little box where no one will ever hear you again." he tells the man, his voice on the edge of anger.

"I see you're angry. Head clouded with lies. You've been betrayed and now you fear what's about to happen." Nash says.

"Nothing's about to happen. Just more empty threats from you." Coulson tells him, becoming more annoyed.

"No. It is the inevitable. A force beyond your comprehension is coming for you – you and Skye." Nash warns. "She has something we want. And she will die giving it to us. I have seen it." he continues.

"Go to hell." Coulson tells him, anger clear on his face.

"No matter where I go, or what you do to me, I will always –" Nash is stopped by a gun shot.

Everyone turns at sees Ward holding a gun up at Nash. A flatline could be heard within the now quiet room. "What did you do?" Coulson questions him.

Ward slowly lowers his gun, his eyes never leaving Nash. May takes his gun, handing it to anyone behind her. Asta takes it seeing as no one was ready, as they were all still looking for traps in the room. May takes the other weapons he has, keeping it on her.