1.6

The three take a moment, they won. No more aliens. No more portals. No more fighting. They won. "We have one more thing to deal with." Asta spoke into the coms, before making her way off the room back down to the balcony, Natasha following after her scepter in hand.

The others were quick to met them at Stark tower. All of them entering, seeing Loki weakly prop himself against a few stairs before turning to face The Avengers. "If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink now." Loki says.

"All right get him on his feet. We can all stand posing up a storm later." Tony says annoyed, moving away from the group. Steve grabs Loki, pulling him up, "By the way, feel free to clean up."

"Who gets the, uh, magic wand?" Natasha questions holding the scepter up.

"Strike teams coming to secure it." Steve tells her as Thor grabs Loki.

Asta create Asgardian handcuffs with her magic, handing it to Thor who places them on Loki's wrists. The elevator door dings revealing the strike team, "We can take that off your hands." Agent Sitwell says entering the room.

"By all means." Natasha replies, handing the man the scepter. "Careful with that thing." she tells the team, walking over the Clint.

"Yeah, unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way." Clint warns them as they place the scepter in a big case.

"We promise to be careful." Sitwell tells them.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." Steve says into his com making his way to the exit.

Loki uses his magic to change his appearance to look like the Captain, "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." he mocks as Steve before changing back to his normal self, "I mean honestly how do you keep your food down?" Loki questions, looking towards his siblings.

Thor rolls his eyes, pulling out an Asgardian muzzle placing it on Loki's mouth to stop him from talking, "Shut up." he tells his brother before moving him to walk towards the elevator. They enter the elevator, waiting for everyone to enter before stopping Hulk from entering. "Woah. Woah. Woah." Thor stops him.

"Hey. Hey. Buddy! What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached." Tony tells Hulk as he gestures to the full elevator.

"Take the stairs!" Thor suggests as the doors begin to close, Loki waving, mocking the hulk. 

Asta hits his arm, causing him to stop waving. "Stop it." she says to him with a glare.

The Hulk looks as if he's about to roar, "Hey. Stop. Stop!" Tony tells him in a warning tone, but the Hulk roars in anger regardless. Hitting one of the doors causing everyone to move back.

Arriving to the ground floor, they exit the elevator. Tony and Thor in front leading the group out. Loki being moved by Asta, and the agents behind them, securing nothing to go wrong.

_____

The avengers had an escort take them to central park. Thor and Asta walked Loki, who was put in handcuffs and a muzzle. Asta looked around at the park that looked beautiful. Seeing Natasha and Clint approach them, the princess gives the two a smile, making her way to meet them.

"I am very glad to have met you all. And I do hope that this is not the last." Asta tells them as the others dealt with the Tesseract.

Natasha returns the smile, "Next time you come I'll make sure we'll have some fun." she tells her new friend.

"Yeah, we'll show you how we do fun on earth." Clint joins in.

Asta laughs lightly at their words, "I can not wait." she pauses before placing a hand softly on Natasha's arm, "I wish for you to keep the charm I gifted you. If you need me, no matter what, I will come." she tells the spy.

"I appreciate it Space Girl." Natasha says sincerely, a teasing tone at the new nickname, causing the other two to laugh.

The three move to where the others were, Asta moving to stand near Loki. Her brother giving her a look but she avoids his gaze, causing him to feel guilt. Thor approaches the two, giving Asta a nod, a sign for her to stand back. Thor holds out the container holding the Tesseract out to Loki, who reluctantly grabs it. Thor twists his end, allowing energy to overcome the two and they disappear.

Asta walks to where her brothers stood, looking over at the remaining Avengers, "It was a pleasure." she tells the group, giving them a joking curtsey causing them to let out a chuckle. With one final nod, she opens a portal, stepping through leaving Central park and entering Asgard. 

---------------------

798 words

End of the Avengers movie! Time for the next adventure!

Hope you are all enjoying the story so far!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake