0.4

Asta never thought she would be nervous for her Name day, but she was. She sat at her vanity looking at her finished appearance, and all she felt was nerves. She had been to Thor and Loki's and they never seemed nervous, not even after getting their titles; God of Thunder and God of Mischief. What could she possibly be the goddess of? She never truly thought of what her Father or Thor would of picked for her, but now with Loki being the deciding factor, she was nervous. He knew her the best of all her family, he was probably the best person for this job, but the anxiety in her stomach did not settle.

A knock on her door gained her attention. She stood to answer, being greeted with her Mother. "Are you ready dear?" she asks her daughter.

She nods, pushing her nerves aside and exits her room. The two of them slowly make their way down the hall. "Mother, do you have any more books on magic I haven't already read? I want to be sure I know all I possibly can?" Asta attempted to make conversation to ignore her nerves.

Frigga looks to her daughter curiously, "No, I don't believe so. You've learned all that Loki knows, from here it's for you to discover anything new on your own. Whatever you discover may be similar or different to what Loki has found, either way you must trust the Magic." she tells Asta wisely.

Arriving to Throne Room's door, Asta's nerves rise again, "I'm nervous." She admits, her steps faltering.

"And that's natural. But chin up dear, it's a memorable day for you." Frigga tells her before opening the door, walking ahead of Asta into the room.

She took a deep breath, before following her mother in. Her name day was far different then any other, no crowds cheering, no loud music, no Thor, no Odin. She shook those thoughts from her head as she looked to Sif, behind her were the Warriors 3. Across from them was Heimdall, sword at his hip. Her mother was already stood by Loki's side as he sits atop the throne with Gungnir in hand.

As Asta stops, standing before Loki and her mother the others near her kneel in respect. Loki stands, "Asta Odindottir, we are here for your ceremonious Name Day. A day for you to be granted the title of Goddess for all of the Nine Realms. Being granted this title may come with repercussions, rewards, or nothing. Do you still wish to have this title?" Loki begins the traditional speech.

"Yes, I do." she agrees with a slight nod.

"Then with Friends, and Witnesses alike, I give you Princess Asta Odindottir of Asgard, the title;" he pauses, his eyes meeting her,  "Goddess of Protection and Growth." Loki decrees, hitting the ground with Gungnir, making his words truth.

Asta smiles at her new title. Goddess of Protection and Growth. Those around thought it fitting for the Princess. "Thank you." she replies, kneeling before Loki.

He walks up to her standing a few feet from her, "With this title, I bestow upon you access to protect those you believe need protecting, trust the magic and you will know how to do it." he pauses to hit the ground with the staff again, " The same with Growth, your magic will lead you to the knowledge." he finishes, hitting the ground again before turning to go back to where we was previously stood.

Lady Sif stood and made her way to stand before the kneeling Princess. " Asta, Goddess of Protection and Growth, a bestow to thee the Sword of the Dragonfang. Pass down from a wielder of Magic to Asgardian warriors, I see it only fit to be back in the hands of a magic wielder. Use it to Grow in combat and to Protect those who can not protect themselves." Sif says as she hands the princess a sheathed sword.

"Thank you." Asta tells her friend, as she sets the sword down in front of her. Lady Sif returns back to her spot returning to kneeling.

Heimdall stands, making his way to Asta, standing before her like the others. "Princess, to protect those who need it, you must be able to reach them. I give to you," he pauses lifting his sword before her, having it right in front of her collarbone, "The power of the Bifrost." he says rather ominously. A light, similar to when the Bifrost activates, circles the sword before touching the Princess causing her to gasp at the sudden magic entering her. "With this new power you will be able to go anywhere you have gone to before. You will be able to gift to those you see fit the ability to call for you, if they ever need your help. And as you grow, this ability will adapt with you." Heimdall gifts to her, lowering his sword.