1.5

Asta quickly moves to cover her and Natasha with her forcefield from the fallen armor that was coming from the giant leviathan that the Hulk had just hit. Once the Leviathan was down, Tony lands, all the Chitauri shouted, causing the Hulk to roar as response. The team all stood together, ready to fight and defend.

"Guys..." Natasha says as she looks up. From the portal more Chitauri came, along with more Leviathans.

"Call it, Cap." Tony says once everyone saw how large the threat was becoming.

Steve turns around to face the team, "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." he tells the two.

"Wanna give me a lift?" Barton questions the man in iron.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony tells him, before the two take to the sky.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Steve tells him, getting a nod from the God. Thor fly's off with Mjolnir.

Steve looks to the two women, "Us three, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here." He tells them, gaining a nod from the two, Before turning to the final member, " And Hulk." he says gaining the green giants attention, "Smash." he says earning a grin before jumping away.

The three rush down a street where Chitauri were, fighting to take them down. Asta was quick to disarm and take down Chitauri. Many tried to shoot at her, but she was faster at deflecting. At one point, two were attempting to fight her at once, and were lucky with disarming her of her sword. 

Asta tilted her head annoyed, before blasting them with magic telekinesis, successfully taking them out. "And I was doing so well with my sword." she mutters to herself with a huff, before blasting another one that attempted to attack her.

"Princess!" Natasha shouts, gaining her attention. The spy tosses the sword to the blonde who caught it with ease.

Asta gives her friend a smile and nod before quickly stabbing an alien that was attempting to sneak up behind her. Natasha fights another Chitauri, shocking it with her wrist gauntlets before shooting it with its own weapon again.

"Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal." Natasha tells Steve once he rejoins the two.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Steve tells her as they all look up towards the portal.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns." Natasha replies.

"Then you probably need something of similar power to stop it." Asta says to the two, putting up a forcefield to her right as more Chitauri land, shooting at them.

"Could your magic stop it?" Steve asks her hopeful.

The princess shakes her head, "I'm not that strong." she tells him. They both look back to Natasha who was watching the Chitauri who was flying over head. 

"You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride." Steve tells her.

"I got a ride. I could use a lift though." Natasha nods, backing up to give herself room to run.

Steve angels his shield for her to help "Are you sure about this?" he questions her.

Natasha shrugs, "Yeah. It's gonna be fun." she replies.

"Let me know if you need help." Asta tells her friend, earning a nod before the redhead ran jumping on a car, jumping on Steve's shield and going into the air and grabbing onto a Chitauri craft that were flying by.