4.5

Getting into the SHIELD facility was relatively easy. Taking side entrances that normally wouldn't have guard or armed agents was simple enough. Add on the threat of Agent Hill holding up a gun and the group of four were in.

Getting past the tech. specialized agents, and into one of the main rooms, Hill was quick to work on one of the computers allowing Steve into the speaker system.  "Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." Steve reveals to the SHIELD Agents.

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" Sam comments, with a small joking smile.

"That should add some back up to our team. You're good with speeches." Asta tells the Captain, causing him to crack a smile at the two.

"They're initiating launch." Hill tells them as she types quickly on the computer.

"Lets go." Steve tells the other two leading them out of the building.

The three rush of seeing the Helicarriers in the distance slowly going up. "Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam questions as they get closer to a ledge.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad." Steve tells his friend.

"That's good to know." Asta comments with a bit of sarcasm as Sam prepares to fly into the air.

"Jumping Princess?" Steve questions as they near the end of the platform.

"Nope." Asta replies before teleporting away from his side as Sam flies up and Steve jumps down confused on where she went. "On your left." she says as she had teleported to the lower deck.

"Why the portal?" he questions, making small talk as they ran.

"I'm not my brother, jumping down isn't for me." she tells him as they both put up shields to block the bullets getting shot at them.

The two go between cargo containers to block the shots. Steve was quick to punch and knock out an Agent who tried to take them on head on. "Nice." Asta comments as he went down in one hit.

"Yeah, well." Steve shrugs as he takes a grenade off the man and throws it at the Agents following behind them, successfully getting them off their trail for the moment.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam's voice comes through the coms.

"You okay?" Steve questions, and both him and Asta look down either row for enemies.

"I'm not dead yet." Sam replies to him.

"Good, keep it that way." Asta comments earning a chuckle from Sam.

Steve and Asta make a break for it seeing as they weren't in the clear. Steve took out the agents on his row with kicks, punches, and his shield. Whilst Asta took care of her problems with magic, hitting agents knocking them out and throwing them to the other side of the Helicarrier, hopefully knockings them out or buying them time. "Cap. 8 minutes." Hill's voice rings in.

"Working on it." Steve replies.

"Clear, for now." Asta tells Steve once they meet up again.

"Lets move." Steve replies both of them opening the door to get to the interior of the Helicarrier.

The two run through going down many platforms, knocking out more agents as they go. Reaching catwalks, they finally made it to the main section they needed to be in to replace the chips. Steve was quick to open the container and get the job done whilst Asta covers his back. "Alpha lock." Steve informs the team as he finishes.

Asta nods and they rush back to get to the main platform, "Falcon, where are you now?" Hill questions.

"I had to take a detour!" Sam replies a bit stressed them after a minute he goes on coms again, "I'm in. Bravo lock." he informs.

"Two down, one to go." Hill tells the team. "Six minutes."

"Still working on multi portals Asta?" Steve questions his companion.

"Yeah, Sorry Steve." she tells him with a half smile.

"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride." Steve says over the coms as the two reach the outside.

"See you there boys." Asta says to them as she portals to the last Helicarrier.

As the princess stumble lands on the next Helicarrier she was quick to hide to regain her breath. In the distance an explosion happened on the Helicarrier Steve was on, "I just did!" Steve says through the coms as the princess watches him jump off.

"You're crazy you know that?" Asta tells the Captain as Sam catches him very close to the ground.

Steve and Sam land on the Helicarrier she was on rather smoothly. "You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam tells Steve as they reach Asta.

"I had a big breakfast." Steve replies casually, as they begin to make their way to the center entrance.

Suddenly, the Winter Solider grabs Steve sending him off the platform. "Steve!" both Asta and Sam shouts in surprise. Sam goes to jump and save him but the Winter Solider was quick to grab his wing, preventing him from leaving and throwing him back at the platform. Both Sam and Asta were quick to pull out their guns and unload at the solider, but he was fast to dodge and hide.

Asta made no move to follow after him, but to quickly reload. Sam went to fly away to get to Steve but the Winter Solider uses something to pull Sam back down, and rip off one of Sam's wings, the proceeds to kick Sam off the platform. "Sam!" Asta calls out in shock.

The Winter Solider turns and stares at Asta. "Great." she mumbles to herself as he runs at her. She tries to shoot at him but he dodges again. He was quick to grab on of the guns and throw it off the edge.

_______________________

1135 words

Hope you enjoy!

Missions are fun!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake