1.4

Asta awoke with a start, she was in a small room she did not recognize. She sits up quickly, flinching at the dizzy feeling she felt. Where was she? What happened? Then she remembered.

"Go Home Asta!" he tells her angrily.

"No! Not until you end this!" She says to him, tears still streaming down her face.

Loki sighs, "Fine, then I hope this keeps you out of trouble." he says to her, placing a hand on her head before his green magic floods her vision.

Loki had casted magic that she was to exhausted to fight against, that she succumbed to the sleep. She was annoyed at what he had done, but she felt all her energy back, meaning she was ready to meet with him again. To stop him.

The door opened, causing her to look over towards it, expecting her brother, but was pleasantly surprised to see Natasha enter the room. "Hey... How are you feeling?" the redhead asks the blonde softly.

Asta lets out a sigh, "Angry, but much better then before. How is your friend? Did you help them?" she questions her new friend.

Natasha gave the princess a grateful small smile, "He's good, I got him out of Loki's mind hold." Natasha explains as she walks over to her. 

Asta moves her legs where over the edge, gesturing for Natasha to sit next to her, which she does. "I'm glad." she pauses, "Did he escape?" she hesitantly questions.

The spy sighs, "Yes, but we know where he will be. I came here to see if you were up to stop him." she admits.

Asta nods standing, "Of course. I will protect Midgard from my brother's wrath." she tells her friend determined.

Natasha gives her a smirk, "Perfect. Lets go." The two get off the bed, the princess quickly using magic to fix her appearance for a possible battle. As they walked down a corridor Natasha makes a quick stop in a room, to get something for Asta. The Asgardian looks at the device in confusion. "Here." Natasha quickly places the com in blonde's ear. "Now we can communicate if we get separated." she explains, showing the blonde her own in her ear, earning a nod from the princess.

The two met up with Clint and Steve, the two sending the princess a nod and they began their way towards a Quinjet, boarding it. "You are not authorized to be here.." a young agent says once they got on.

"Son... just don't." Steve tells the man, having him exit the air craft.

Barton goes to the pilot seat, Natasha joining his other side. Both starting up the ship. Steve turned to the Blonde girl, "We haven't properly met. I'm Steve Rogers." the captain introduces himself.

The girl gives him a kind smile, "Princess Asta Odindottir." she replies simply to him, as the door close behind them.

"So, are you a goddess of something?" he questions, trying to make small talk as the other two fly the quinjet.

Asta nods, "I am the Goddess of Protection and Growth." she tells him.

He nods, not fully understanding what that means. "She can project some powerful forcefields." Natasha calls out to him, sounding as if she was bragging.

Steve looks from Natasha back to Asta, "That sounds like a useful skillset." Steve comments to her.

Asta shrugs, "It uses up a lot of my energy, but if it means keeping someone from harm it is worth creating." she explains to him as they fly.

Steve became more comfortable, she was nothing like either of her brothers. "What about that? Any magical properties?" Steve questions, pointing to her sword that was on her hip.