3.3

Yes Men.

pt. 3

___________

Asta paced in the lab alone. She was worried, they had let Lorelai escape and because of that, she took one of their Agents. And according to May and Coulson, he was one of the best, and that's what concerned her the most.

"Are you alright?" Fitz asks her as he enters the lab.

Her head snaps up to him, "I'll be fine. I'm just, thinking." she says, not wishing to worry him. "Why do you have the necklace?" she asks him, noticing the metal in his hands as he approaches his desk.

"A shot gun blast broke it. Coulson wanted to see if I could fix it." Fitz pauses in his explanation "Would you like to help?" Fitz asks of her.

Asta eyes the necklace for a moment before looking back to him, "I'd love to help. Besides, I think I have more magic then you." she jokes walking over to him.

Fitz pretend to be offended, a smile on his face, "I have some magic. I can make a coin appear out of your ear." Fitz says proudly, causing the blonde to laugh.

"I'd love to see that." she says between giggles.

"Why don't I show you once we complete the mission?" Fitz offers as he examines the necklace's metal.

"Deal." she tells him with a smile, her worries on the back of her mind. She looks back down at the necklace once Fitz removed it from where he had it, "Mind if I..?" She asks gesturing to the necklace.

"Go ahead." he replies, as he types into his tablet.

Asta grabs the necklace, closing her eyes as she focuses her magic to see if she can sense what's wrong with the enchantment. Opening her eyes she faces Fitz, "We do have to fix what's broken, it's not allowing me to re-enchant it." she explains.

Fitz stares at her, amazed again. But this time from her using magic. He blinks realizing he was staring for a second to long. "Right! Okay, My scans indicate I have close enough materials to fix it, and then, hopefully you can fix the magic." he tells her, moving to grab his tools that he'll need.

She gives him a smile, "Lets get to work." she replies.

The two worked quickly, Asta helping with grabbing the equipment he asked for, her Midgardian knowledge helping her, visiting Natasha for a bit was worth it. Once they finished repairing the necklace, Asta worked her magic, literally, and was able to re-enchant it. "We make a good team." Fitz tells her proud of their accomplishment.

Asta nods, "We do. Well, we were just lucky I understood what you were talking about. I'm still a bit new to Midgardian things."

"I thought Asgard was more advanced?"

"Sort of. We share similar concepts, but with different words. I'm getting better at it, but I am also more knowledgeable in Magic then your science." Asta explains, earning a nod from Fitz.

"Well, if you'd like, I could help you learn more science. Simmons could help to, once she's done taking care of Skye." Fitz offers.

"I appreciate that dearly. And I can't wait to properly meet the others. Hopefully with less stress of a mission." Asta says with a light laugh at the end.

Fitz then gets a call, though short, it got him to quickly move to a computer and begin to work on something. "I'm running a search for Ward." he tells the Asgardian as he types quickly. "Could you go downstairs and tell the girls that Ward has moved location." he requests, glancing to her.

"Got it." Asta replies, quickly exiting the lab and going down the stairs, she walks down a hall looking around for the others. Hearing faint voices she reaches a door seeing a girl on a medical bed with a computer and another sat beside her. She knocks, turning their heads. "Sorry. You're Simmons and Skye, right?"

Simmons stands, "Yes, and you're Princess Asta! Oh, it's lovely to meet you! I'm Jemma Simmons, and this is Skye. Wow you're pretty." she greets very excitedly, eyes wide like Fitz when he first met her but no stutters.

Skye lets out a laugh, "Simmons, dial it back." she tells her friend, who now has a light pink across her cheeks.

Asta gives them a smile, "Thank you. Nice to meet you both. I'm here to tell you that Ward is on the move again." she tells them.

Skye frowns, "Again. It was hard enough to find him the first time." she complains going to type on her laptop.

"Fitz is also searching. Between the two of you we should be able to find him." Asta reassures the girl leaning on the door watching her type.

"What's Asgard like? Is it Magical?" Simmons questions, a dreamy look on her face at her thought of Asgard.

"It is, in a sense. But between us, I like Midgard a bit more." Asta tells her, getting a sigh from her.

"Midgard?" Skye questions not looking up.

"Earth." Asta simply replies, earning a small nod.

A noise from somewhere else in the ship draws all their attention to look up. "We're taking off. Why are we taking off?" Simmons questions the two.

"What is that pounding?" Skye questions also confused.

"Should we go check?" Asta asks them, earning a nod from Simmons.

"Lets go and investigate." she says, standing, setting her tablet on the bed, before turning to Skye. "You-" she starts but is cut of.

"Stay put. I know." Skye finishes for her.

Asta moves off the door, moving to open it but it doesn't move. Simmons notices and attempts to open the door as well but nothing happens again. "Someone locked us in" she says looking at the other two concerned.

Asta looks around, the room was small and she can't transport them all out. Especially not Skye who was hooked up to monitors. "Do you know if the door was hacked into so that we were locked in?" she questions the two.

Skye looked at her confused, "How do you know what a hack is?" she asks the Asgardian.

The blonde raises an eyebrow, "I'm Thousand years old, I've done some research." she sassily answers.

Simmons gasps panic'd, "Someone's coming." she whispers, pulling Asta with her to hid in the corner. A blind spot to anyone outside. She silently opens and grabs the emergency fire extinguisher next to the door, holding it up as a weapons and waits.

______________________

1045 words

Things are getting exciting!

I love shield so much!

Hope you enjoy!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake