3.1

Agent Coulson and Agent May walk into the lab that Fitz, Ward, and Lady Sif were in. Sif was looking at the screens, turning to face the two at the sounds of the doors opening. "What dark magic is this?" She questions once she sees Coulson, who last she heard from Thor and Asta, was very dead at the hands of Loki a year ago. "Thor said you perished at the hand of Loki." she tells the man confused, as she goes to reach for her sword.

"And he was right...for awhile anyway." he replies to her calmly, enough for her to no longer reach for her sword that is. "But Loki wasn't the only one with some tricks up his sleeve. Turns out S.H.I.E.L.D. had a few of their own." he explains walking around the table to her.

"Thor and Asta will be pleased to hear it. They considers you a friend." Sif tells him sincerely.

Coulson nods, "I feel the same, which is why I'd prefer if they heard it from me, if that's okay." he requests, earning a nod from Sif in understanding. "I understand you're looking for someone." he gets to it.

"I am hunting her. Lorelei. 600 years ago she used her powers to wreak havoc across the nine realms, to command armies, bring down kings, empires." Sif explains.

"What kind of powers we talking about?" Ward questions curiously, gaining everyone's attention. "Strength? Speed?" he tries to guess.

Sif shakes her head, "Sorcery." she corrects him.

Coulson raises an eyebrow, "Like Asta?" he questions.

The Asgardian shakes her head once again, "Very different. Lorelai bends and shapes the will of men to her own purpose." Sif clarifies.

"Only men? Her powers don't work on women?" May asks.

"No. Men have an inherent weakness we do not share." Sif explains causing May to smirk at her words.

"I can't imagine what she's talking about." Fitz mutters to Ward. The agent shaking his head in agreement with the scientist.

"The very sound of her voice can ensnare most. For the rare man who can resist, it's her voice joined by her touch that will overpower his will." Sif continues to explain the danger.

"So, how do we stop her?" Coulson questions.

Sif grabs something from her belt, lifting it up for the Agents to see a necklace, "With this." she says before placing it on the table for them to continue to see. "It prevents her from speaking. She wore one like it for centuries while locked in prison. She escaped when the Dark Elves invaded Asgard and came here using one of Loki's secret pathways between worlds." Sif tells them.

"Do we know where she is now?" Ward questions.

"All I know is the Bifrost delivered me to her last known location." Sif explains, unsure.

"Mostly small towns out that way. Let's start looking for unusual activity within a few hundred mile radius. Burglary, theft, assault. If this woman's used to ruling over empires...she's gonna be hard to please." Coulson instructs.

"I was thinking we could use one more person to help us. If that was alright?" Sif brings up before the team dispersed.

May raises an eyebrow, "Who did you have in mind?" she asks the warrior.

"Asta." Sif replies, causing Fitz's eyes to go wide.

"As in Princess Asta? The Goddess?" Fitz question, getting excited.

Sif nods, "Lorelai has always wanted what Asta had. And with her here causing trouble, Asta would want to help." Sif explains to them.

"So fight magic with magic?" Ward asks, confused with the 'sorcery' element. Sif nods.

"Even if we agree, how do we get her here?" May questions, unsure of this plan.

Coulson smiles a bit, "Oh she has a way." he tells his team, stepping back from Sif, "Call her." he approves.

Sif smiles before looking up, "Asta! I could use your help!" she shouts causing Fitz to jump startled.

Nothing happens for a moment, "Well that was productive." Ward says sarcastically with an eye roll.

Coulson raises a hand, "Just wait. " he says looking at the empty space in front of Sif.

As if, on que, a bright light of a portal opens before them, and out steps Princess Asta in all her glory. The portal closes and the Agents look at her amazed. "Sif!" Asta greets hugging her friend whom she hasn't seen in a little bit due to her exploring.

"Asta. Good to see you again." she replies to her friend as they part.

Asta looks around, seeing herself in another science lab amazed, until her eyes land on one Agent. Phil Coulson. She gasps in surprise, taking a hesitant step towards him. "You're alive?" she questions shocked.

He gives her a nod and a smile, "Very much. Shield was able to save me. I wanted you, and the others to hear it from me." Coulson tells the princess.

Her face breaks out into a smile as she pulls him into a hug, "Oh how exciting! I am very glad to know you are alright." she tells him as they part. Earning a chuckle from him.

She looks at the other three agents in the room, "Oh, I'm sorry. I am Asta, a pleasurer." she greets them, giving them a small curtsy.

Agent May gives her a nod, "Agent May." she replies simply. Asta makes note that compared to Fury her greeting was much more kind despite her unreadable expression.

"Agent Grant Ward, nice to meet you princess." Ward greets giving her a small smile.

She looks to the last person in the room, who looked as if he was trying to figure out what to say while staring at her as if he was in love. But in his defense he was meeting an Avenger/Princess/Goddess, he was stunned in the best way possible.

"I-uh, Fitz. I- no. I-I, I'm Dr. Leo, no. I'm Agent Dr. Fitz. Agent Fitz." Fitz stutters out in one breath, his face slowly becoming scarlet at his own words.

His stuttering caused the princess to let out a soft laugh, "Lovely to meet you, Dr. Agent Fitz." she teases him with a kind smile, causing him to smile in return, staring at her amazed once more.

Once Asta looked away, Ward leaned over to Fitz, "Smooth." he teases in a whisper, earning a shove from the blushing scientist.

Asta turns back to face Sif, "So what did you need help with?" she questions.

Sif lets out a sigh, "Lorelai is here." she tells her simply.

Asta's smile drops at the news, "What do you mean she's here?" she questions her friend.

"She escaped when the Dark elves attacked. I've come to hunt her and stop her." Sif explains, her friend nodding in understanding.

"Then lets do this." Asta tells them, determined.

_____________________________

1134 Words

Hope you enjoy Asta's journey with the Agents of Shield team!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv ~snowflake