0.2

Entering the Banquet hall where they would of celebrated had the day gone as plan the five found the table flipped and the two prince's talking to one another. "What's this?" Volstagg questions seeing the waste of food on the floor.

The two continued to talk to each other rather hush-ly, until Thor stood up, "No. N-no. No. No. I know that look." Loki says following after his brother, gaining the others attention.

"It's the only way to ensure the safety of our borders." Thor argues.

"Thor, it's madness." Loki tries to explain.

"Madness? What sort of madness?" Volstagg questions the two as he prepares food that hadn't been wasted to the floor.

"We're going to Jotunheim." Thor tells them, earning a bewildered look from all of them.

"Thor, Loki is right that is madness." Asta tells him in shock, as she goes to join Loki sitting on the steps.

"This isn't like a journey to Earth, where you summon a little lightning and thunder and the mortals worship you as a god. This is Jotunheim." Fandral argues towards his blonde friend.

"My father fought his way into Jotunheim, defeated their armies, and took their Casket! We'd just be looking for answers." Thor attempts to convince his friends.

"It is forbidden!" Sif speaks up causing Thor to chuckle.

"My friends, have you forgotten all that we've done together?" Thor says enthusiastically, approaching his friends, "Who led you into the most glorious of battles." Thor says as he passes Fandral and Hogun.

"You did..." Hogun replies.

"and to delicacies so succulent, you thought you'd died and gone to Valhalla?" Thor says, making his way to Volstagg's side.

"You did." he reluctantly replies.

Thor then turns to Sif, "And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors this Realm has ever known?" he questions her.

"I did." She tells him rather sassily.

"True. But I supported you, Sif." He tells her quickly before looking at all of them. "My friends, we're going to Jotunheim." he tells them.

"This is a horrible idea." Asta whispers to Loki as they slowly follow behind the now excited warriors who followed behind Thor.

"Yes, but you know Thor will no longer listen to reason." Loki replies, causing Asta to sigh and nod as they reach their horses.

They quickly make their way down the Rainbow Bridge, towards Heimdall's observatory. Asta attempting to think of anything that will convince them to not go but Thor is just to stubborn, and where he goes this friends will follow.

As they arrive, Heimdall stood before the entrance, awaiting their arrival. As they made their way to him, Loki left Asta's side to rush ahead of Thor, "Leave this to me." he tells his brother before approaching Heimdall. "Good Heimdall..." He begins before Heimdall stops him.

"You're not dressed warmly enough." he tells the prince.

"I'm sorry?" Loki questions.

"You think you can deceive me?" Heimdall asks the group.

"You must be mistaken. We're not-" Loki attempts to explain, but Thor stops him becoming impatient.

"Enough." he says to Loki, "Heimdall, may we pass?" he questions the all seeing gatekeeper.

"Never has an enemy slipped by my watch-until this day. I wish to know how that happened." He tells the princes, glancing around the group.

"Then tell no one where we've gone until we've returned. Understand." Thor tells the gatekeeper, before walking past him the others following besides his siblings.