2.7

"Thor!" Jane shouts in shock, as Loki follows after the tumbling god.

"No!" Asta shouts as well, stunned at what was happening. Both her and Jane stand, attempting to follow after the two down the steep hill.

The women could not hear the words that Loki spoke to Thor but they could still see Loki kicking and hitting Thor as they attempt to follow after them without falling. Thor raises his arm, attempting to summon Mjolnir, but is stopped by Loki severing his hand causing the hammer to land past them as Thor groans in pain.

Jane falls to Thor's side panic'd, Asta attempts to do the same but Loki grabs her by the waist forcefully stopping her. Pulling her away from the two, making them face Malekith and the dark elves that had approached them.

Asta struggles in Loki's grasp, unable to get out of his tightened grip. Now facing the Dark Elf that Thor had struck, "Malekith, I am Loki of Jotunheim and I bring you a gift!" Loki says to the elf, tossing Asta at his feet, causing her to look up in fear. Malekith looks down at her before looking back up at Loki, "I ask only one thing in return, a good seat from which to watch Asgard burn." Loki says to them.

The Dark Elven Creature from the Dungeon spoke to Malekith in they're language for a moment. Then Malekith walks over to Thor who was still in pain, Jane backs away not wanting to get in the way unsure of what the Elf was going to do. "Look at me." Malekith forced Thor to move so he was looking up.

Malekith raises his hand towards Asta, before raising it higher causing Asta to levitate. She gasps as the Aether begins to leave her, she could see the destruction and darkness that would consume the universe if the dark elves were not stopped from having the Aether. And as quick as she saw all of that, it went away once the Aether left her completely.

Asta fell to the ground, attempting to regain her breathe as she stared at the Aether above her in shock. "Loki now!" Thor shouts, causing Loki to drop the illusion he casted on Thor as he summoned Mjolnir once more.

Loki rushes to Jane, covering her as he looks towards Asta worried. But she was quick, casting a forcefield around her as Thor shoots the Aether with lightning, causing it to explode. Dust clouded their vision, and as it settled they could see shards of the Aether on the ground, slowly floating up as the dust cleared and begins to fly towards Malekith once more.

Asta rushes back towards her brother while's the Dark Elves focus was on the Aether. They're plan only half worked. Malekith let out a roar as the Aether entered his body, stopping once it was fully gone. He looks towards his army before walking away, the creature following behind him as some other Elves begin to make their way towards the four.

Thor hits each Dark elf with Mjolnir with ease, heading towards Malekith. The dark creature noticed and activated a device before throwing to towards where Loki, Asta, and Jane stood.

Loki acted quickly pushing the two women away, causing Asta to place a shield on them as they fell to the ground. But Loki was not as quick, the device exploded, causing a vortex appear causing him to be pulled towards it. Before he could enter the vortex, Thor was able to grab him as he flew to save him.

Once the vortex was gone, Asta drops the forcefield allowing the two to look over and see Thor flying over to the Dark elves as they were about to enter their ship. Attempting to hit Malekith but was hit himself by the creature sending him flying to the ground, the Two begin to fight.

The ship begins to fly away, going under a cloak, and the last few Dark Elves troops begin to surround Loki, foolishly seeing him as the only other threat. Asta was quick to go assist him, seeing as he only had a dagger as a weapon. Coming up behind one of the Dark elves who was about the attack Loki, who was already preoccupied with another Dark elf. 

Asta unveils her sword that was cloaked in magic, and stabbed the elf causing it to fall once she removed her sword, Loki looks to her stunned but impressed. "You can't have all the fun." she jokes, sheathing her sword on her hip.

"You and I have different ideas of fun." Loki jokes back before they both turn hearing Thor's groans of pain.

In the distance they both see Thor fighting, and losing to the Dark creature, "Stay with her, I have an idea." Loki tells Asta and rushes off before she could protest.

Asta sighs but goes back to Jane, assisting her to her feet, as she continues to glance over to her brothers. Loki was able to grab one of the Dark elves weapons and stabs the creature on the back with it, sending it all the way through its body.

The creature turns to face Loki, the weapon protruding out of it's chest. It quickly grabs Loki, pulling him towards it, Stabbing the weapon through Loki as well.

"NO!" Thor and Asta shout, as they were unable to stop it.

Asta moves to rush over to them, but Jane stops her. "You'll get yourself killed." she tells the princess realistically. The princess looks to the mortal then back towards her brothers who both laid on the ground with tears in her eyes.

The monster was then suddenly crushed into a vortex, as Loki had activated the device that sat at its hip, successfully riding them of the monster.

Once it was gone, the two women rush over. Asta quick to drop to Loki's side, tears falling from her face as Thor stumbles to join them. "No. You're fine, I-I'll help... somehow.. I can- I can..." Asta stumbled her words unsure of how to help her brother.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. I'm sorry." Loki reassures his sister, grabbing one of her hands.

"No. No, no, no! Oh, you fool, you didn't listen." Thor says sadly as he looks over his brother.

"I know. I'm a fool. I'm a fool!" Loki says as he shutter in pain.

Asta moves him gently to her lap attempting to sooth him, "Stay with me, please?" she whispers, her voice cracking as more tears fall.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Loki tells the two, as his skin begins to turn blue-grey.

"It's okay." Thor says, and Asta nods in agreement no longer trusting her words. "It's alright. I'll tell father what you did here today." Thor tells him, as he holds back tears.

"I didn't do it for him." Loki whispers before shutting his eyes, his form similar to that of a Frost giant, only a lifeless blue-grey as he took his final breath.

"Noo!" Thor shouts, anguish in his tone, as the two siblings cry.

______________________________

1184 Words

Hope you enjoy the angsty plot lol

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of Luv~ snowflake