2.5

The princess lead the mortal through the halls, meeting with Sif who had punched a guard she was distracting, making him fall unconscious. "No trouble I'm guessing?" the princess jokes as the three fall into line walking through another hall.

"If I had any, you know I would call you for assistance." Sif adds on with a smile as they descend stairs.

Turning down another hall the three spot Thor and Loki. "You're..." Jane says, recognizing the other brother.

" I'm Loki. You may have heard of me." Loki says only to be slapped in the face by Jane.

"That was for New York." Jane tells him.

Loki looks at her then to Thor with a smirk, "I like her." he says amused.

"We should go." Asta says, sensing more people coming.

"There they are! Take them. On my command." guards voices could be heard from down a hall, gaining all their attentions.

"I'll hold them off, take her." Sif tells them quickly.

"Thank you." Thor tells his friend, quickly moving to guide Jane to leave. 

Asta grabs to move Loki but is stopped by a sword at his throat, "Betray him and I'll kill you." Sif threatens him.

Loki chuckles, "It's good to see you too, Sif." she tells her amused.

"Don't worry, I'll watch him." she tells her friend before quickly moving her and Loki to follow Thor.

The four arrive to where the ship had crashed into the palace, " I will give you as much time as I can." Volstagg tells Thor.

"Thank you, my friend." Thor tells his friend, as he moves to enter the ship, Jane following him.

Loki and Asta move to follow but Loki is stopped by Volstagg. "If you even think about betraying him..." he begins to threaten, but is cut short.

"You'll kill me? Evidently there will be a line." Loki tells the man before walking past.

"You know I can't protect you from everyone wanting to kill you." Asta tells her brother, glancing to him.

He gives her a smile, "I appreciate you trying." he tells her as they enter the ship. The ship was dark as they all enter, Thor making his way to the controls looking around before attempting to pushing a random button doing nothing. " I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing." Loki says to him going to his side.

"I said, "how hard could it be?"" Thor retorts as he continues to press on random controls.

"Well, whatever you're doing, brother, I suggest you do it faster." Loki tells him after they all hear the shouts of guards fighting with Volstagg.

"Shut up Loki." Thor tells his brother.

"Faster is better brother." Asta tells Thor a bit anxiously.

Thor continues to press around the controls, "You must have missed something." Loki comments.

"No, I didn't, I'm pressing every button on this thing." Thor argues as he continues to hit around.

"No, don't hit it, just press it gently." Loki tells Thor calmly.

"I am pressing it gently. It's not working!" Thor argues as he begins to hit around the controls harder, finally turning it on causing Thor to chuckle.

The ship shakes as Thor begins to maneuver it around, hitting walls and columns as it rises, Asta steadies Jane to keep the two from falling over from Thor's questionable piloting. "I think you missed a column." Loki tells Thor sarcastically as Thor turns the ship.

"Shut up." Thor shouts at him as he focus's on moving the ship.

The ship then pushes forward exiting the palace and flying through Asgard, "Look, why don't you let me take over, I'm clearly the better pilot." Loki argues.

"Is that right? Well, out of the two of us which one can actually fly?" Thor retorts.

"Hey, less fighting more flying." Asta tells them, before looking at Jane getting an idea. "Faint... Trust me, it will at least get Thor to stop fighting." she whispers to the mortal quietly.

Jane looks at her for a moment before following her words and 'fainting'. Asta was quick to catch her before she would hurt herself. "Oh, dear. Is she dead?" Loki questions unconcerned.

"Jane?!" Thor asks in worry looking over to her. 

"I'm okay." Jane replies softly, laying on the ground.

"She's fine, just needs to rest." Asta tells her brother taking a seat next to Jane, allowing the mortal to rest her head on her lap. Asta feeling her magic fighting with the Aether, this possibly wasn't the best idea.

Another jolt from the ship, indicating that they flew through something, "Not a word." Thor mutters to his brother.

"Now they're following us." Loki says before the ship shakes upon another impact, "Now they're firing at us!" Loki comments as he looks towards the ships.

"Yeah, thank you for the commentary, Loki! It's not at all distracting!" Thor says sarcastically as he focus's on flying.

"Are you two capable for not arguing for 5 minutes?" Asta questions annoyed at their bickering.

"Apparently not." Thor replies as he flies them under a bridge, hitting more things as he goes. 

"Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather." Loki sasses before pausing as they fly over the water, "You know this is wonderful. This is a tremendous idea. Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that. Flying around the city, smashing into everything in sight so everyone can see us. It's brilliant, Thor! It's truly brilliant!" Loki shouts at him.

Thor, without so much as a glance, pushes Loki out of the ship without warning. "I know he's fine but was that truly necessary?" Asta questions her brother only earning a smile as response.

Thor picks up Jane from Asta's lap allowing the princess to stand and make her way to the opening. Jumping down without another thought, Asta lands on a smaller ship, stumbling for a moment, Fandral assisting in making sure she doesn't fall off. "Graceful as ever princess." The warrior teases once she gets her footing.

"Shut up." she tells him calmly as she regains her balance once Thor lands with Jane.

"I see your time in the dungeons has made you no less graceful, Loki." Fandral jokes, laughing as Loki stands up from where he had landed from being pushed.

The ships that where following them, continues after the empty ship, shooting at it as they go away from where they were. "You lied to me. I'm impressed." Loki tells his siblings, genuinely amused that they had done that. Asta was never one to lie to him so he was pleased with her improved skill.

Thor lays Jane to lean on a wall, Asta joining her side to keep the façade that Jane still had the Aether. "You're doing well." the princess reassures the mortal woman with a smile. Jane gives her a nod before shutting her eyes, feeling a bit dizy from the flying and free falling that had just occurred.

"I'm glad you're pleased. Now, do as you promised. Take us to your secret pathway." Thor instructs, allowing Loki to manage flying the ship. As they flew on the water an Asgardian ship had spotted them and began to fire at them again. Loki avoids they're shots, flying above them. "Fandral." Thor says to his friend, earning a nod in return.

"Right." he says, grabbing a rope that was tied to their ship, "For Asgard." he says before hopping off their ship and onto the guards ship.

_____________________________

1251 words

Hope you enjoy!

Vote

Comment

Share 

Lots of Luv~ snowflake