1.3

Pain filled Asta's body as she quickly came back to her sense's. "We're okay, right?" was the first thing she heard once she focused past the ringing. The princess groans as she sits up, she had fallen between the spy and the doctor, narrowly missing the debris that had fallen on Natasha.

"Are you alright?" Asta questions the redhead, seeing as she was stuck. Natasha looked past the princess at the doctor behind her, fear clear in her eyes. Slowly Asta turns to see Banner breathing heavily, facing the floor, groaning as if in pain. "Doctor?" she questions the man with concern.

Banner only groans in response, "Doctor? Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." Natasha says to the man quickly. Footsteps approached but the spy waves the men away fast, to which they listened.

"We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never..." Natasha tries to tell him but was cut short.

"Your life?" Banner questions, looking up towards the two women. His voice sounding different, almost monster like. Not expecting that voice, the princess flinched back. Scooting her way closer to Natasha. Banner groans again, arching his back as his skin started to turn green, slowly his shirt began to rip as he began to grow larger.

Asta quickly shifts her gaze away from him to the metal that trapped Natasha's foot. Banner moved away from the girls as Asta attempted to move the metal, "Come on. Move, come on." Asta whispers, now understanding why the spy had so much fear.

Natasha struggled in pulling her foot out as the blonde attempted to lift it. Now she questions why she wasn't gifted the strength of a warrior like her brother. With one final struggle from the two, Natasha's foot was free. Turning back to Banner, who was now larger and very very green, he looked back at the girls, sadness evident in his eyes "Bruce?" they both question.

But the only response they got was him groaning in pain as he continued to grow, his shirt was now in shreds. He stood, letting out a monstrous roar. "We need to go." Asta whispers in fear, grabbing Natasha helping her up. Her eyes not leaving the back of the Hulk.

The two back away from the Hulk, Natasha pushing the princess towards the stairs right before the Hulk slowly turns around spotting the two women. Natasha was quick to follow the blonde who had a good head start already on the top landing.

Asta watched in fear as the Hulk let out another roar and began to run towards them. Natasha made it half way up before jumping up to the next landing to avoid getting grabbed. "This way!" She calls to the princess who was quick to follow. 

Natasha jumps over another railing, Asta follows her moves, both jumping and avoiding the hulks attempt to grab them. Natasha leads them down an seemingly secret corridor quickly. They silently walk through the room, not wishing to draw the attention of the hulk. They paused hearing loud steps echoing around them.

Asta grabs her arm, "I have an idea incase Bruce gets to close. But you must stick close to me." she whispers to the spy as they crouch behind a metal object. Natasha gives her an unsure look. "Please, trust me?" she requests of her companion.

Natasha nods, grabbing the princess's hand and begins to guide her once again through the room. A gun now in her other hand. The room they were in was silent. Eerily silent. Sensing another presence, the two girls turn coming face to face with the hulk.

The hulk lets out a loud roar. Natasha was quick to shoot a nitrogen pipe, distracting the hulk as the two women run away. Asta kept her grip on Natasha as she ran behind the redhead. The spy ran as fast as possible with the slight limp she had from before, but it was good enough for now as they turned down a bright corridor, their speed picking up once the Hulk spotted them.