Chapter 3

Next morning,

Aly: Aaaaaa I will kill this alarm clock. I'm not a morning person but have to catch a flight at 10:00 am.

Aly woke up at 7:00 am and took a shower and got dressed up.

(Aly's mom- Am)

Am(coming in his room): Oh my God!!! Look how handsome my prince is looking.

Aly (yelled): Mom I'm not handsome OK.

Am: Aly beta you can't deny this fact that you are handsome. (kissed him cheek)

Aly: Yeah ok mom you win I lose.

Am: That's my boy! Now come downstairs eat something before you leave.

Aly: Yeah just coming in 5 minutes.

Aly went downstairs and finished his breakfast then left for the airport.

At Airport:

Aly: Mom please don't cry its just 2 years.

Am: They are 2 long years for me how will I live without my prince charming for 2 years.

Am hugged him.

Aly: Mom I love you so much and these 2 years will go like wind now please don't cry.

Aly's POV

Seriously I hate family drama I'm leaving only for 2 years and everyone is crying like I'm leaving for the rest of my life.

Aly hugged his dad and brother and left for my flight.

Other side,

Jasmin: Again the same dream which I've been seeing for four years and you know what none of the have solution for my dreams its 7:00 am but I'm already awake so let's get ready.

She took a shower then got dressed up and went downstairs.

Her mom was in the kitchen making breakfast for all of them.

She hugged her mom from back and kissed her cheek she returned a kiss on her cheek.

Jasmin: love my mom.

(Jasmin's mom- jm)

Jm: love you too beta.

She finished her breakfast and left for airport.

At Airport:

Jasmin's POV

I know my mom wants to cry but she knows how happy I'm she she will just control her emotions. She's the best mom ever.

Jasmin: Bye everyone I'll miss you all a lot.

She headed towards her flight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know another boring chapter but next chapter is gonna be interesting because Aly and Jasmin will meet in next chapter.

•What will happen when they will meet ? (Dekhu zara tumhare dimag mei kya pulao pak rha hai)

Target: 90 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤