Chapter 54. Jasly met

Aly's POV

This day can't get any worse. First mom stopped me for going to office and now Jasmin is not picking up my phone. I am so worried about her. What if she did something wrong to herself? No!! She can not do this she's very brave. I should think positive.

This marriage trouble is on us because we wanted to keep our relationship as a secret and we decided that when we will be ready for marriage we will tell our parents about our relationship. If my parents knew about Jasmin they would have never chosen another girl for me. No girl can be better than her. She is the only beauty queen.

What mom and dad saw in that girl that they are not even supporting there own son? I feel sorry for the girl because I am saying a straight no to her. I don't care if she likes me. I am not rude but my relationship with Jasmin is very strong and I can't live without her.

I am feeling really sleepy because I have not slept properly last night. Soon I fell asleep.

I was sleeping really peacefully when my mom woke me up.

Am: Aly wake up we are getting late.

I don't remember going anywhere so we are late for what?

Aly: Mom late for what?

Am: You forgot we are going to see your to be wife.

He rolled his eyes. He placed the blanket on his face and tried to sleep again.

Am: Aly wake up!

Aly: No I don't want to go.

She removed his blanket and sat on his bed. She was running her hands through his hair.

Aly (cracking and sad voice): Mom I don't want to marry someone else I really love her a lot.

Am (caring tone): I know you love her but it's not my decision dad decided it. The girl is your your dad's best friend's daughter. Please at least for me you can see her. If the girl will not be right for you I will support you. Now go get ready I have placed your clothes in your room.

He was happy that his mom understands him and she will support him to get HIS GIRL.

Aly got up and took a quick shower. He got dressed up and made his hairstyle.

He got downstairs and saw his mom, dad, bhaiya and bhabhi waiting for him.

Aly's POV

I don't wanted to go but I am only going because of my mom. Bhaiya was driving the car and for the whole drive I was calling back our college days. Soon we got to a big bungalow. But! Wait! I remember this place it's Jasmin's house. I have dropped her here several times. But the question is that what are we doing here?

Aly: Bhaiya why are we here.

Bhaiya: Stupid it's your to be wife's house.

A big smile made it's way to my lips.

Aly: Really it is Jasmin whom I am getting married to?

Bhabhi (shocked): Yes but how do you know her?

Aly (smiling): Long story bhabhi I will tell you later.

Aly's POV

I wanted to jump like a kid. I am so happy I am getting married to the beauty queen. We got inside the house and everyone came and greeted us. They gestured us to sit. We sat on the couch and I was only waiting for Jasmin to come with a tray of tea in her hands❤️

Aly's and Jasmin's parents were talking but Aly was in my own thoughts and did not listened to a single word they said 😁

Soon his mom said the words I was waiting to hear.

Am: Call Jasmin the kids have to know each other.

Jm: Jasmin princess you are ready. The guests are calling you.

Jasmin (angrily): Mom you have promised to support me and I am telling you that I will only marry the one I love.

Jm: Just come and see him then the decision is all yours.

She nodded.

Jasmin's POV

I am wearing a beautiful saree. If Aly was here he would have said that his beauty queen is looking more beautiful in this saree. I am missing him. I quickly wiped the tears forming in my eyes and went out with mom. A food trolley is given to me from which I have to serve the guests. We have so many servants but still I have to serve I can't get that point. I shrugged away my thoughts and went to the living room where the guests were.

I am feeling two eyes staring at me but I don't want to look at his face so I decided to start serving. When I looked up to serve I saw...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mai bhi Jaslyian hu 🤧 Punit aur Sania story se kabke nikal gye hai 😌 and also the story is happy all ahead.

Sorry is suspense ke liye 😂😭 bohot pareshan kiya mene aap logo ko😂

How was the chap ?? Sach sach batana !

Target: 190 votes

Please Vote

❥Lots of love

Thank you🤍