Chapter 55

I am writing POV in Italic font ~ This font !

Jasmin's POV

When I looked up to serve I saw...
Alyyy!! Oh My God he's dad's bestfriend's son.

My body was shivering from happiness. I quickly served tea to my in laws and then served Aly. Our eyes locked it was a new feeling. It feels like we are looking into each other's eyes for the first time.

Jm: Go Jasmin show Aly our house.

Jasmin: Come.

Aly followed her.

She quickly took him to her room.

Jasmin: Stupid why you did not told me that you are the one who's coming? (hit his arm playfully)

Aly: It's a complete surprise for me also. I am so happy. (hugged her)

Aly: My beauty queen is looking more beautiful in this saree.

I knew he would say that. We were still hugging.

"Ahem! Ahem!" They heard someone clear there throat.

Found my and Aly's family there. We both turned red like tomato.

Jm: Jasmin mind explaining this. You loved someone else right?

Jasmin: Mom he's the one whom I love from four years. We met in New York City and fell in love.

I answered everyone's one and only question but instead of being shocked they all started laughing. Me and Aly stared at each other in confusion.

Aly: What's so funny?

Bhabhi: Devar ji it was all our plan. (She said smirking)

Aly (confused): What plan?

Rohit bhaiya: You were talking to Jasmin late night and I woke up to eat something and I heard your full lovey dovey talks. Next day I checked your phone and I found pictures of Jasmin and I knew that she was dad's bestfriend's daughter so we visited Jasmin's parents and planned all this but we seriously did not knew that you two will cry like babies. (Range haath pakde gaye 🌚😂)

Rohit bhaiya explained and everyone were smirking.

We gave all of them death glares.

Jf: Aly and Jasmin it was a punishment for both of you for hiding your longtime relationship.

Me and Aly pulled them into a family hug.

Am: Best couple ever ❤️ (she kissed their foreheads and they smiled widely)

Aly: Let's take a family selfie.

We took many pictures and the smile is not leaving our faces.

Bhabhi: Aly and Jasmin you are getting married in one month.

Aly's bhabhi announced and we smiled looking into each other's eyes.

Bhabhi: And the bad news is you two can't meet till the wedding day.

Jasly: What?

Aly (making a cute puppy face): I can't meet her for one month!! That's not fair.

Am: Make as much cute faces as you want but the rule is not changing. (said kissing his cheek)

How will I pass this one month? Please God make it pass soon.

Bhabhi: Aly go see her last time then you will see her after a whole month.

We both blushed. I took Aly to my room. He was staring his feet I put his chin up.

Jasmin: Common Aly it's just a month cheer up. Don't spoil this happy moment. (he smiled)

Jasmin: Uff!! This smile kills me. (said placing her hand on my heart which made him happy)

Aly: You know how much beautiful you are?

Jasmin: I never thought that I am
beautiful but you made me believe that I am beautiful.

Aly: Sometimes I think I am not right for you because I am not as good looking as beautiful you are.

Jasmin frowned.

Jasmin: Of course you deserve me and I am saying the truth that you are the most handsome person I have ever seen. Never say that you are less than me or someone else in the world.

She said and he smiled.

Jasmin: How will I live without this sexy smile for one month? (said pouting).

Without answering he kissed me. I kissed him back. The rest of the evening we enjoyed with our family and soon it was night and Aly had to go. I just can't wait for one month to pass.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Was it a happy chap ?😻

Target: 195 votes

Please Vote

Lots of love

Thank you🤍