Chapter 6

They landed in New York.

Aly's POV

We landed and sadness on our faces are clearly visible because we'll never meet again. That flight was so magical I never wanted it to end.Now I think life will be very difficult without her.

Jasmin(shouted): Aly

Jasmin waved her hands in front of his eyes breaking his thoughts.

Aly(sad face): Yeah. So that's it?

Jasmin(sad face): Hmm. It was nice meeting you I really enjoyed your company.

Aly: I never enjoyed talking to someone like I enjoyed talking to you. This flight was amazing I told you all my secrets without hesitation. (He was blaberring)

Jasmin was looking at his lips hungrily.

Jasmin cut me him by smashing her lips on Aly. Their lips moved in sync.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

They were kissing each other passionately.

Aly was also responding passionately. They were playing with their tongues, Aly was already sucking her mouth.  Her saliva was melting in his month. Jasmin was also exploring his mouth.
They were biting each others lips and tasting it.

They didn't wanted to separate but they have to breathe so we stopped.

They had a long kiss.

Then they looked into each others eyes and their eyes locked.

Jasmin(tears flowing): I love you so much.

Aly(tears flowing):I love you too.

Suddenly Jasmin started crying.

Aly: Hey, why are you crying?

Jasmin hugged him tightly, He hugs her back.

Aly: Please tell !

They broke their hug.

Jasmin(looking into his eyes): Look Aly its not possible. I'm here to study and we have separate ways we can't love each other if we do we'll hurt ourselves.

Aly's POV

This broke me down I love her and I want her I don't want to get away from her.

Aly: Jasmin I love you till my last breathe. And when you love someone let her go but I have some hope that one day we'll meet again.

He pulled her into a tight hug and left.

Aly POV

We both were crying I don't know what was happening because I have only met her in the flight and fallen for her.

Soon he reached hostel and headed towards his room. His room mate has not arrived yet so he decided to take some rest because tomorrow was the first day of his college.

Aly(deep thinking): She is the first girl I have kissed.

He was regaining the memories of Jasmin and soon he fell asleep.

Jasmin's POV

What the hell is happening to me why I kissed him I wanted to keep a distance from him but why I kissed now he will think that I am one of those girls who keeps flirting with him but seriously I love him a lot and I want him. I just want to call him mine. But he said that he has some hopes that we will meet again I swear if I meet him again I'll ignore him because I want to forget him.

She didn't want any of his memory with her but he was just not getting out of her head.

Jasmin(deep thinking):  I am sure that he thinks I am those type of girls who flirt with him. And I am sure I was not the first  girl who he kissed, he would have kissed many girls in the past. I am only the fool who loved him and now I am crying for him.

Jasmin was having brain and heart fight.

Brain- Jasmin he does not love you stop thinking about him dreams are dreams and real life is real life accept the reality.

Heart-  He's so charming. He said he loves me.

Brain- He just wanted to use you what he did he kissed you and left.

Heart- Shut up! You don't know anything he loves me.

Brain- No he will never love you he has many girls drooling over him.

Jasmin: Wait a second did I just had a brain and heart fight. Jasmin dear what's happening to you. I think I am going mad. Jasmin you don't love him. You just met him in the flight and he's just an ordinary boy.

Jasmin was continously making herself understand that he doesn't love her ! She was getting out of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Follow me on IG: jasly.heartbeat_

Target: 100 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤