Chapter 50

Wohhoo 🥳 It's 50th chapter of this book ! Half Century. Thank you for loving my book so much❤️

Also, this is not the last chapter of the book! Will continue the book for a lil more while 🥳🤍

*****************
Jasmin woke up first and saw Aly sleeping peacefully.

Jasmin's POV

Aly was sleeping peacefully. He was looking so innocent. I wonder how can someone manage to be so cute. I felt so secure in his arms and the feeling that this person belongs to me makes me jump because of happiness ❤️

She removed his arm off from her and got up but he held her wrist and pulled her back which made her fall on the bed.

He removed some strands of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

The thing Jasmin was expecting happened, they kissed. They parted away to breathe but they wanted each other more so Aly pulled her closer to him and kissed passionately. Their lips were moving in sync.

Jasmin (in between the kisses): I love you

Aly (in between the kisses): I love you more

Aly kissed her neck and she could feel his tingling breath on her neck.

She opened the buttons of his shirt and kissed on his chest.

Jasmin: You have the sexiest abs. (She said kissing and touching his abs)

Aly: I know I am sexy baby (pecks his lips)

Jasmin (with a frown): You are so self obsessed

Aly: I am not self obsessed okay. I am just saying that these abs are the result of my hard workout. (Gets up from the bed)

Jasmin (teasingly): You are self obsessed don't you remember when we bumped at the airport. According to you I was flirting with you. (She too gets up from the bed)

Aly came close to her and held her waist from one hand and interocked his fingers with mine from the other. He put one finger on her face.

Aly (serious tone looking into her eyes): You are still mad at me for saying that?

Jasmin bursted our laughing and Aly looked at her with confusion. Soon he realised that she was joking and he also started laughing.

Aly's POV

"Seriously I was so stupid 'I hate your type of girls wherever they see a handsome boy they starts flirting' hahaha I'm such an idiot. I said these words to the beauty queen." I said laughing and I don't know for how long we laughed like mad people.

Jasmin: I am going to freshen up. (She said searching something to wear in Aly's wardrobe.)

She grabbed a shirt and went to the washroom. She was taking a warm shower.

Aly (teasingly): Beauty queen I am coming in baby.

Jasmin: I will kill you for that.

Aly: Common baby I know you don't have a heart of stone.

Jasmin: Shutup and hand me the towel.

Aly: Nope I won't. (Pitna hai?)

Jasmin (yelled): Alyyyy!!!

Aly: First let me in.

Jasmin (extra sugar coating voice): Babyyyyyy pleaseeeee.

Aly: Fine BTW I am joking you know I will never force you.

Jasmin: Love you baby. Now give me the towel.

He handed her the towel.

Aly's POV

My eyes fell wide open and my jaw dropped when I saw Jasmin in my shirt. She was looking so hot and sexy. (Just imagine 😍)

She came close to him and sat on Aly's lap and closed my mouth 😂

Jasmin: What are you looking at? I know I am looking bad but I wanted to take a shower and I had no clothes. (She added looking down)

Aly (staring her): No you look hot and sexy.

She pecked him on his lips and stood up.

Jasmin: Go and fresh up.

He stood up grabbed his towel and went to the washroom. He took a warm quick shower and went outside in his boxers 🥵.

He saw Jasmin looking at him and He smirked.

Aly (smirking): Beauty queen you are checking me out? (I missed writing BEAUTY QUEEN😌)

Jasmin: What's wrong with that I am checking out my fiancé who's looking sexy. (She said and wrapped her hands around his neck)

He nuzzled his nose with hers and kissed her forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Will continue the story ! Happy ?

Target: 150 votes.

Please Vote

Thank you 🤍