Chapter 53

Jasmin's POV

Finally after lots of work I reached home. Today I was very happy because Aly proposed me and I will marry him soon. I went in the living room and saw mom and dad sitting there.

Jasmin: Hey mom and dad. How are you?

Jm: We are absolutely fine. How was your day?

Jasmin (smiling): It was the best day of my life.

Jf: Good. Actually Jasmin we want to talk to you.

Jasmin: Yeah dad say.

Jm: Tomorrow some special guests are coming to see you.

She was drinking water which she choked.

Jf: Actually we have already agreed with them for marriage but it's just a formality to see you.

Jasmin: Dad you can't do this to me I actually love someone and he has proposed me today. I can't marry someone else. (showing them ring)

Jf (yelled): Then it's good for you to remove that ring because you have to marry whom I want you to.

She ran to her room as tears formed in her eyes.

She slammed the door and tears bursted out from her eyes.

Her phone ringed and she saw it was Aly she quickly picked it up.

Aly (broken voice): Jasmin

Jasmin (broken voice): Aly what's wrong?

Aly: My parents wants me to marry someone else.

Jasmin's every hope in her shattered down into small invisible pieces.

Jasmin: My dad also wants me to do the same thing. I think it's time for us to say goodbye.(she said broke down She dropped the phone and burst out crying)

Jasmin's POV

Why can't we just be happy? Why God always takes test of our love? I will say a straight no to them I can't marry anyone else. Aly is my life. I will tell him that I will not marry anyone else he was and will be the only man forever in my life. I called Aly and he picked it on second ring.

Jasmin: Aly I am going to say a straight no. I will not marry anyone else.

Aly: Me too beauty queen.

The word beauty queen made her smile.

Aly: Don't worry I will fight with the world to get you. If you love me you will not cry. It hurts me when you cry.

She quickly wiped her tears.

Jasmin: Yeah I will not cry but you also promise me that you will also not cry.

Aly: I was not crying.

Jasmin: Yes you were.

Aly: How do you know if I was crying or not?

Jasmin: Idiot because I love you and I know you well.

Aly: Love you too.

Jasmin: I want to sleep now I am tired.

Aly: Yeah I am also very tired. Bye take care beauty queen.

They hung up.

They both knew that it is hard for them to sleep because of the tension their parents have given them.

Jasmin's POV

I am so tensed that I have not slept for the whole night. My alarm is ringing it's time for office. I got up and took a long warm shower. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

Jasmin: Hi mom and dad.

Jm: Why are you up so early? It looks like you have not slept the whole night.

Jasmin: Mom I have to go to office remember?

Jm: No office today go to your room and get some sleep you have to look good in front of the guests.

Jasmin: Mom you can't stop me from going to office.

Jf: Enough!! Jasmin your mom is right. Go to your room.

Jasmin's POV

I went to my room. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I hate that guy who is coming to see me. My parents are not even listening to me. What's so special in that person that my parents want me to marry him only? I bet no one can be better then Aly.

The tears from her eyes were unstoppable. Her eyes are burning and felt heavy. Soon she fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Punit is out from jail ? 🤔😳

Target: 200 votes

Please Vote

Thank you 🤍