Chapter 18

Then Jasmin felt two hands wrapped around her waist.

Jasmin knew this touch it's Aly.

She removed the blindfold and got out of his grip. She was about to say something just then he put his finger on her lips and directed her to look up.

When she looked she saw an airplane with a banner "I am sorry <3" and then lots of balloons with "I love you Jasmin" written on it.

Jasmin's POV

Oh my God how can someone be this much romantic. Then I looked at the place it was so beautiful, peaceful and most of all romantic.

She turned to Aly and hugged him tight. After the hug he showed her a diamond necklace.

Aly: This is because I am sorry about that every tear which came in your eyes.

Jasmin: It's so beautiful.

Aly: Not more beautiful then my beauty queen.

Jasmin smiled at his cuteness.

Then he showed her a bracelet.

Aly: This is for loving me.

Then he fell on his knees and showed her a ring.

Disclaimer: Apne khayali pulao se bahar aao.

Aly: Beauty queen it's a relationship gift. Don't get scared I am not proposing you for marriage. (Ab pata chala why was the disclaimer)

Jasmin giggled.

Then Jasmin saw a garden and it was full of red roses. She ran towards them and Aly followed her.

Aly's POV

I can't help but just smile at Jasmin's childish behaviour. That sparkle in her eyes when I was giving gifts to her was much more valuable then the gifts. Actually it is priceless. I was thinking all this and was touching the flowers gently not harming them.

Then he turned around and saw Jasmin exploring the beauty of the garden. He carried her in bridal style and spun her around then he stopped and they got close.

Soon their lips met.

He pressed his thumb on her lower lips and stretched her lips. He pressed his lips on hers. He went inside her mouth his tongue was moving to each corner of her mouth. Tasting each corner. He was Sucking her upper lips whereas she was sucking his lower lips. Both were exploring each other's mouth. They were kissing each other widely.

Aly: Your mouth is so tasty. I want to eat you more. These flavors are making me crazy. I am craving for you.

Jasmin: yours too

Jasmin gulped his lips. This time she was kissing him wildly. Same goes to Aly. Jasmin was exploring his mouth.

Soon then they parted as they required Oxygen.

Aly's POV

It was the most beautiful feeling ever. Every time we kiss it feels like we have some connection. I think this is what's called love.

Jasmin's POV

We didn't wanted to part away but we required oxygen so we parted away. I again got close to kiss him as I was craving for it.

After they parted Aly again came closer and just when she ran away.

Aly ran to catch her and soon got her in his grip. He kissed her neck and then bit her ear. She turned around and kissed his cheek deeply.

Jasmin : Can I ask you something?

Aly noded.

Jasmin: Disha knew all this plan and she left me here but where's she gone?

Aly: Beauty queen don't worry she's also gone on a date with Rahul.

Jasmin: Why do you always call me beauty queen I am not so beautiful.

His smiled got into a frown and he left from there.

Jasmin followed him and hugged him from back.

Jasmin(childish voice): Don't get mad at me please. (Yaha Aly pighal gya)

Aly's all anger vanished.

Aly: Now listen. You're the most beautiful girl in this whole world. Please never say that you're not beautiful and Jasmin I don't lie you're truly the most beautiful girl. I am honored to have you.

Jasmin: Thank you Aly I will never say anything that hurts you. (kissed his cheek)

Aly kissed on her forehead.

Aly: Hungry? (Khana na ho aisa kbhi ho skta hai)

She nodded cutely.

He had done a setup of a romantic table for two. It was a very little distance away so they walked there and ordered their food.

They ate it while talking about random stuffs and most of all staring in each others eyes.

Aly's POV

Her eyes has something magical whenever I see them I fall in more love with her. I signalled the musicians to start playing then I asked her for a dance. We danced and were totally lost in each others eyes.

Jasmin: This is the best day of my life.

Aly: Mine too. (Kissed her cheek making her blush)

They settled down and decided to talk about their families.

Aly: So first tell me about yours.

Jasmin: So my dad is a business man and mom is a housewife and my elder brother helps dad in his business. I don't want to take part in the family business so I will find a job. My mom, dad and bhaiya loves me a lot as I am the little one. Now your turn.

Aly: Okay so my dad is a businessman and mom is a fashion designer. Big bro is an architect and I will definitely not join dad's company so I will start my own business. My family loves me a lot especially mom she was crying so much when I left for New York. I felt so irritated but now that I've realized what's love I can understand mom's feelings and bhaiya is my well wisher. At every step of life he helps me I am nothing without him.

Jasmin smiled.

Aly's POV

Seeing her smiling made me smile. Then we talked and talked and time went so fast. Me and Jasmin planned to..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What must be the plan ?

Target: 150 votes.

You will get a chapter once the target is completed ♡

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤