Chapter 38

As the time was passing Jasmin was getting nervous.

The lecture got over but the teacher asked Aly and Dishul to stay as she had some work with them.

Jasmin thought it was a good opportunity to go and execute her plan.

Aly and Dishul were talking with the professor whereas Jasmin went to check where is punit.

She found him in the canteen area.

Jasmin(nervously): Punit ?

Punit turned back and saw Jasmin.

Punit: Ohh you (smirks)

Jasmin: I want to talk to you can you come in the corner.

They went in the corner where students don't really see.

Jasmin: Punit !

Punit: yes...

Jasmin: What you want ? What should I do so that Aly can be safe ?

Punit: ohh... I will directly come on point (smirks) so (he goes near ear and says huskily) accept me as your bf ! Be in relation with me babe.

Jasmin without any second thought as her priority was to keep Aly safe.

Jasmin: Then you will not harm Aly right ?

Punit: I will not.. I promise !

Jasmin(stammering): Ok... So, I l...ove you pun..it will you be my bf ?

Punit was shocked by her action !

Punit: are you serious?

Jasmin nods.

Punit hugs her tightly but jas didn't !

Punit: I love you too.

And punit smashes his lips with her, but Jasmin didn't responded.

Punit broke the kiss.

Punit (rudely): Why are you not responding?

Jasmin (teary eyes): Because I don't want too !

Punit(rudely): You have to otherwise....

Jasmin(stammering): ok..ok I will !

Punit locks his lips with her and she responded.  It was a soft kiss.

And that moment Aly, Rahul and Disha went to canteen searching for Jasmin.

Unfortunately their eyes went to the corner and saw punit and Jasmin kissing each other.

Aly's POV

The teacher stopped us except jass, she went. She was talking about project and I was least interested as I wanted to give MY BEAUTY QUEEN a cute suprise and the professor was just wasting my time ! Ughhh... after a while she was done with her long fucking lecture !

After that I ran towards the canteen and Rahul and Disha followed me, I already knew she would be canteen as her first lovee food is their !!!

I was so excited to give her little cute suprise! I saw the canteen area but she was no where and then my eyes fell at the corner of the area... where....

I couldn't believe my eyes ! Jasmin and that Bloody Punit were kissing each other fucking kissing each other. The kiss was just a soft kiss.

My heart broke into pieces when I saw it... I don't think punit is forcing her as she was fucking responding to kiss smoothly.

I just couldn't stop myself,  tears were flowing from my eyes.

I went near them.

Aly(broken voice): Jas..min why did yo..u do that?

Jasmin(trying not to cry): Because (trying to be casual) I lo..ve him and not you A..ly!

Aly just couldn't take it. He was taken A back.

He started beating Punit badly.

But Jasmin stopped him.

Jasmin (trying to make her pitch higher and with teary eyes): Don't beat him... don't you dare... I love him don't even try to hurt him !!!

Jasmin's POV.

I didn't wanted to kiss but I also want to keep Aly safe so I agreed to him. Just we were kissing Aly saw us. He came near us. His eyes were blood shot red. The pain in his eyes were clearly visible !

I tried to be confident but deep down I was too broken. The time I said I love that bloody punit and not my hero Aly my heart broke into pieces. 

Aly started beating him and then punit indicated me through eyes so say him.

And I again tried to be confident and tried to higher my pitch! I said I love punit and don't dare to beat him which was fucking not the truth. Aly left him and directly stared in my eyes.

I was unable to make an eye contact. He was so broken and It was clearly seen.

I hate myself for this!!! I hate myself fucking so much !!! I am the worst girlfriend! This was one side but the other side was just that I wanted love of my life to be safe and I can do anything for it !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chap?

Is Jasmin going to right path ? Will her plan backfire?

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP