Chapter 59

I am going to write the chap in POV manner, just want to give it a try ;)

———————————

Aly's POV

I woke up and saw my angel sleeping peacefully.
I got up from the bed slowly because I don't wanted to wake her up. I got to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then took a shower and wore a simple Indian attire. We have to go to mandir to pray for our good future. There will be my and Jasmin's family.

After coming back from mandir we have to do a lot of packing because tomorrow we are leaving to Bangkok for our honeymoon. I decided to wake up Jasmin because mom wants us to be ready on time.

I saw some strands of hair on her face so I tucked behind her ears and kissed her cheek. Her skin is so soft. I rubbed my nose on her cheek.

"Jasmin baby wake up." I said.

She mumbled something which I did not understand and got back to sleep. She pulled up the blanket on her face. I slowly removed the blanket.

"Jasmin get up or else we will get late." I said.

"Go away Aly let me sleep." She replied. (Sleep=Pehla Pyaar 😂💗)

"Okay then I will say to mom that Jasmin don't wants to go to the mandir and she wants to sleep." I said with a smirk.

She quickly got up and I laughed at her sudden reaction. "OMG!! I totally forgot." She said with her eyes wide open.

"Forgot what? That we are married." I teased her. "Yeah. I mean no. Ahhh. Aly stop pulling my leg." She yelled.

"Okay baby don't be angry. Go get ready." I said.

"Baby you are looking hot as well as cute in this Indian attire." She complimented me. "Thanks babe." I thanked and pecked her on her lips.

She went to the bathroom and came out after half an hour. My jaw dropped when I saw her coming out. She was wearing a bathrobe and water was dripping from her hair. She was looking so hot and sexy. I got close to her and pinned her to the wall. She closed her eyes.

I was about to kiss her beautiful soft lips but I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and she giggled. I opened the door and saw bhabhi there.

"What is it?" I asked. "Get out of here I will do the makeover of Jasmin." She said. "That's not happening. Bye bhabhi." I said and tried to get in my room.

"You know that very well Aly that you never win a argument between us." She said with a smirk. "That happens because you always call bhaiya between our arguments." I said.

Bhabhi is like my sister so we always fight like this.

"Rohit!!!" She yelled and bhaiya came with a worried expression on his face. "What happened?" Bhaiya asked. "Nothing bhaiya she wants to do Jasmin's makeover but I don't want her to do." I complained.

"You two always fight like kids. Aly let her do Jasmin's makeup and you come with me someone is here to meet you." Bhaiya said and I got confused.

Who is here to meet me? Maybe some guests to congratulate us about our marriage.

I entered the living room and found..... Rahul. Rahul got settled in New York because he got a really good job there. It was very hard for us to handle Disha. The first person I invited in my marriage was Rahul he was busy so he didn't attend my marriage and now he's here.

"Why are you here?" I asked him angrily. I am mad at him for leaving my best friend in a miserable condition.

"Common Aly it was my career." He said. "Okay so now your career is set up. So keep yourself busy in it." I replied. "Aly I will apologize to Disha. I really am sorry." He said. "I know you will understand me bro." He added and I hugged him.

"How's Disha?" He asked. "You are asking me like you never talked to her in these last two years." I said.

"She's not talking to me from last two years." Rahul said looking down. "Are you serious man?" I asked and he nodded. I did not knew it was so bad.

"We will fix all this." I said which made him smile. "Call Jasmin I want to meet her." Rahul said and I headed towards my room to call her.

Jasmin's POV

"Bhabhi is it done?" I asked bhabhi who's doing my makeup. "Hmm now see yourself in the mirror." Bhabhi said turning my chair to the mirror. I saw myself and I was looking gorgeous. "Thank you bhabhi I loved your makeover." I complimented her. "I don't had to do much you are very beautiful naturally." Bhabhi said and I smiled. We heard a knock at the door.

"It must be Aly." I said in excitement. "Ohh so you are missing Aly?" She teased me and I blushed.

I wanted to open the door but bhabhi stopped me and opened the door herself. "Bhabhi there's someone who would like to meet Jasmin." I heard Aly saying to bhabhi. "You can see her as much as you want I am going now." Bhabhi said and left.

Aly came in and he was continuously staring me. I got close to him and pecked on his cheek.

"Wow you are looking gorgeous." He complimented me. "Thank you baby." I said.

"Come I want you to meet someone." Aly said. "Who?" I asked. "Just come with me." He said and took me into the living room where I saw.... Rahul.

"OMG!! RAHUL!!" I yelled and hugged him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tried writing the chapter in POV ! HOW WAS IT? 👀

Target: 190 votes

Please Vote

Thank you🤍