Chapter 58. JasLy Wedding

Jm: Wow my princess is the most beautiful bride I have seen. Now it's time. My baby girl is grown up and today she is getting married. I am really happy for you.

Jasmin: I love you

Jm: Love you more baby girl, The Baraat will be arriving any minute so get ready.
___________

Af: Common Aly hurry up let's go!!

Aly: Yes dad coming.

He took a last glance at himself and went downstairs. They took the Baraat at the wedding hall.

Aly's POV

when I entered the hall all the spotlights were on me then the most beautiful girl on earth came and stood next to me. We both posed for the photographs and then sat on the mandap.

The pandit started the marriage rituals and then he gave me the mangalsutra and I placed it on Jasmin's neck. We then got up for the pheras.

When the pheras were finished I applied sindoor on her head. Finally!! We both are married.

First we took my mom and dad's blessings then Jasmin's mom and dad's blessings.

There was one of my best friend Disha from Jasmin's side who asked for giving back my money for shoes and I happily paid her as much as she wanted which was 50,000. (Disha be like* Ameero wali feeling aa rhi hai 😂)

Jasmin's mom pulled my nose and I said nothing to anyone. Everyone in our marriage were talking that the groom did not argue with Park for giving less money that means he is very happy and loves Jasmin a lot. Wow people have very sharp minds.

We ate the food which was delicious and then it was finally time to get back home. Jasmin cried so much because she was leaving her parents.

Her tears were hurting me. I comforted her a little and at last we had to leave so she controlled her tears. We got back home.

Aly's mom placed a pot on the floor filled with rice so Jasmin could hit it. Jasmin hit it and then Aly's mom took them to their room. (🌚🤍)

Aly's POV

Mom knew that I had a surprise for Jasmin in my room so she left us there.

Aly (whispers in her ears): Close your eyes.

She closed her beautiful eyes and I took her to our room.

I have decorated our room with a big heart collage for Jasmin in which there are all the pictures from our first meeting till now. There was a heart shape made on our bed with her favourite red roses. Our full room was decorated with her favourite flowers. Our room was looking like a dream room 😍

Jasmin: Aly can I open my eyes now.

Aly: Yes.

When she opened her eyes she looked amazed and jumped in his arms. He hugged her tightly and then kissed her forehead. He made her sit on the bed and sat with her.

Aly: You are looking hot today.

She blushed.

She looked so cute when she blushes, he kissed her cheek and she blushed more.

Jasmin: You are looking very handsome and cute today.

Aly mouthed a thank you to her.

Aly: You must be tired beauty queen. Go change and get some rest.

She went to take a shower.

Jasmin (shouted from bathroom): Wanna come in??

Aly (shouted back): Are you serious??

Jasmin: Yes I am damn serious baby.

She shouted again and opened the bathroom door a little. Aly was shocked because Jasmin is being romantic (Shock toh readers bhi hai🌚)

They took a really really romantic and long shower then headed outside the room. Aly was in his boxers and Jasmin wore a nighty in which she looked hot and sexy.

Jasmin: I love you Aly

Aly: Love you too babes.

He pressed his lips on hers. Their lips moved in sync. They kissed until they were gasping for breathe. They again pulled each other in another kiss and kissed for a long time. He pulled her closer to his bare body and they slept really close to each other.

Aly: I have Jasmin as my wife I don't want anything else in life now. He thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoyed the chapter ?

Target: 197 votes

Please Vote

Lots of love

Thank you 🤍