Chapter 17

Itne jaldi target compelte kr diya tum logo ne 😳 is baar bada target dungi.

*****************************************

Aly's POV

I want to take her on a date so this is the perfect timing. I decided to buy a dress for Jasmin and a suit for me. I don't like shopping but I'll do anything for my love.

Aly: Come on rahul let's go.

He took Rahul with him.

After buying the dress he handed it over to Rahul who gave it to Disha.

Disha will help Jasmin get ready she will say to her that they are going to a girls day out.

Aly was happy that he had so much wonderful friends like Rahul and Disha.

Raly finally got to their room at night and Aly got on my bed thinking about the date.

Aly: Jasmin tomorrow will be the best day of your life. I hope she forgives me I am so stupid I made the beauty queen mad at me.

Jasmin's POV

I am feeling very incomplete I have not talked to Aly for a whole day and today in college he didn't even asked for an apology I am more mad at him now. How can he ignore me he loves me right then why is he doing this to me? If he doesn't care about me then why I am thinking about him? I will also not care.

Just then Disha came out from bathroom and slammed the door breaking her thoughts.

Disha: Jasmin!! Go get ready and wear this dress we are going to a girls day out.(handed her the dress and pushing her towards the bathroom)

Jasmin: No I am very tired I am not going.

Disha: I have not asked you to come I've ordered you!! Now go get ready.

Jasmin a 15 minutes shower and then got dressed up and she straighten her hairs and curled them from the bottom then she was about to do her makeup when Disha came and did her makeup.

After doing her makeup,

Disha: Wow boys are gonna drool over you.

Disha had already got ready so they left.

They sat in the car.

Disha blindfolded Jasmin.

Jasmin: Why you blindfolded me Disha what are you up to?

Disha: You trust me?

Jasmin nodded.

Disha: Then just keep quiet and enjoy.

Soon the car stopped.

Jasmin: Disha can I remove this blindfold now?

Disha: First come out of the car.

Disha took Jasmin to a place.

Disha: Now just stand here I'll tell you when you have to remove the blindfold.

Then Jasmin felt.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

What did Jasmin felt ??

Target: 130 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤