Chapter 57

Aly: Hey liked the surprise?

Jasmin: Yup I loved it. You are the best Aly.

Aly: Yeah I know that.

Jasmin (dramatically): Oh self obssessed people.

Aly: For the last time I am telling I am not self obssessed.

Jasmin (laughing): Ok na leave it I called you because I wanted to say I..... Love....... The gifts.

Aly (sarcastically): Hahaha very funny.

Jasmin: Right I know it's funny.

Aly: Whatever I am cutting the call.

Jasmin: Wait!! Please don't be mad at me.

Aly: So say those three magical words.

Jasmin: I... Love... Aly... Goni... (she said smiling like an idiot)

Aly: Good for you. (Pitna hai ?)

Jasmin: That's not fair you cheater.

Aly: Then what is fair?

Jasmin (blushing): You also say those words na today is our very special day.

Aly: Awww you always blush! Okay I love the most beautiful girl in this world and she is Jasmin Bhasin💗

Jasmin blushed more.

Jasmin: Okay now get back to work I am very busy.

Aly: Okay my love take care bye.
_________________________

Jasminnn POV

The whole one month we were loyal to our parents and did not meet each other but we talked on the phone and did face timing. This was the hardest one month of my life. Now today is the day when I am getting married to the most handsome person Aly Goni.

If he calls me beauty queen then he is also no less then me. I quickly got up from my bed and took a quick shower. I went downstairs.

Jf: Look the bride is here. (said in a sad tone and she hugged him)

Jasmin's brother: Today you will leave us forever.

Jasmin: Awww bhaiya I never saw you emotional. (said kissing his cheek)

Jb: Poor Aly how will he live with you for his whole life. Thank God you are leaving me. Now I can take a sigh of relief 😂

Bhaiya said and she hit him with the pillow.

Jasmin: Where's mom?

Jf: She is been continuously weeping in the kitchen.

Jasmin (about to cry): My God please you all don't be sad. You all will make me cry also.

She went to the kitchen and hugged Jm.

Jasmin's POV

I was both happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I was going to marry the love of my life and sad because I have to leave my family. I also started crying and my mom's shoulder turned wet. She wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

Jm: Don't cry princess it's your big day.

Jasmin: If you promise me you won't cry then I will also not cry.

Jm: It's my right to cry. My little princess is going to leave me.

Jasmin: Please don't cry mom please.

Jm: Okay baby. Now common eat your breakfast then the beauticians are coming to give you a makeover.

We all sat on the dining table and talked and talked until we all finished our breakfast. It will be really hard for me to leave them. They are the best family in this whole world.

The beauticians came and my mom directed them to do as I say. 

Disha was staying in my house from the last fifteen days and today she went to her house to pick up some clothes. My room's door opened and there was my best friend Pari.

Disha (yelled): Jasmin!!! (hugged her) You are finally getting married!!

Jasmin: Yup I am so happy and nervous.

Disha: Don't be nervous babe Aly is a great guy.

Jasmin: I know that (said smiling)

After many hours I was so tired with this makeover it has been so long since these beauticians are doing my makeup. I got really irritated.

"How long will it take now." I asked irritated.

"Mam just final touch up. It will take 10 minutes more." She said and I groaned.

After ten minutes of touch up I got completely ready. I looked really beautiful. I thanked the beauticians they did a really good job.

Disha went to get ready. After my makeover was done mom entered my room fully dressed up and looking really pretty.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wohoo JasLy's Wedding day is here !😍

Target: 195 votes

Please Vote

Lots of love

Thank you 🤍