Chapter 60

Jasmin's POV

"Hey Jasmin how are you?" He asked.
"I am absolutely fine. I missed you so much." I said hitting his arm playfully.

"Congratulations to both of you for your marriage." Rahul said and hugged me and Aly.

"I know Disha is mad at you. She's coming to the mandir today. We will sort this matter okay don't worry." I said and Rahul smiled.

"Thank you to you two. I have the most amazing friends in this world." Rahul said. "Common we are getting late let's go for breakfast then we have to leave." Aly said and we headed towards the dining table.

We ate our breakfast and then drove to mandir. We reached there and saw Disha. "We are going to pray you go get your girl." I said and winked at Rahul. He left and we headed towards the mandir stairs.

"Aly you have to carry Jasmin up." My mom said. Aly did not argue and carried me in bridal style. We reached up and prayed. Our parents also joined us.

All were busy praying so I held Aly's hand and took him to Rahul and Disha. We saw Rahul apologizing to Disha and there were tears in his eyes.

"Disha you wanted to give us the best wedding gift right?" Aly said and Disha nodded. "So forgive him it will be the bestest gift ever." I said and Disha hugged Rahul. She was crying in his arms and we decided to give them some personal time.

Aly pulled me to a corner and pinned me to the wall. Our lips met and our tongues were exploring each other's mouth. After the kiss was over we were gasping for breathe. We joined our families then after some time we left for home.

When we reached home we talked and spent some family time. Finally we went to our room and we had some personal time. We entered the room and Aly pulled me to the bed and kissed me passionately. The kiss was finally over and I got up but Aly held my wrist.

"Get up and do your packing." I said and freed my wrist from him. We finally finished our packing at night. We ate our dinner and slept. Our flight is in early morning so we slept quite early.

In Bangkok.

Jasmin's POV

We landed and then Aly checked in the most expensive five star hotel Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok. I must say Aly is the best husband ever.

We got our room key from the reception and we entered our honeymoon suite and Aly just can't wait he pushed me to the bed and kissed me. At first it were small kisses but soon we got wild and kissed passionately. We were really tired but who cares about the tiredness if we are together.

I came on top of Aly and unbuttoned his shirt and he removed his shirt then he removed my shirt. He came on top of me and kissed my neck. I opened the button of my pant and removed it. He also removed his pants and then he looked at me and I nodded assuring him that I am ready.

He slowly got inside me and I moaned. First it was slow then it turned fast and we both moaned in pain and pleasure. "Alyyy." "Jasminn babyyy I loveee youuu." We moaned.

After some time it was over and we laid down on the bed breathing heavily. We were very tired so we fell asleep in each other's arms. Being in his arms is the best feeling ever. I love him so much.

I woke up and checked on the bed. Aly was not on the bed. I saw our room decorated with beautiful flowers and beautiful candles burning.

There were heart shape balloons on which "I Love You" was written. I have married the most romantic man in this world but where is he? Just then I saw a very beautiful red dress with jewellery and makeup.

I quickly went to the bathroom took a quick shower and got into the beautiful dress and wore the jewellery and makeup.

"Aly has a great taste." I thought looking at myself into the mirror. I heard someone opening the door and there he was looking like a prince. He was wearing a formal suit with red shirt. "You are looking like a angel my baby." He said and I blushed.

He held me by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed my nose to his. Our foreheads touched.

"You are looking like a prince my handsome hubby." I said. "Thank you so much my beautiful wife." He replied and pecked on my lips which caused some lipstick on his lips. I was wiping it with my finger so he bit my finger.

"Baby what's this?" I asked pointing towards the hickeys on my neck. "It's my love for you." He replied. "You know how much your nail scratches are on my back." He said with a smirk. "Is it hurting you?" I asked. "Love never hurts baby."

He replied. I pulled his face near me and kissed him. He does not take a single second to respond back.

We parted away and were gasping for breath. "Baby you liked the decorations I did it myself." Aly said. "I loved the decoration. Thank you so much. I love you so much baby." I replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Target: 196 votes

Please Vote

Thank you 🤍