Chapter 10

Then our next class was in half an hour so Aly along with Rahul went to canteen.

Aly(pointing towards jasmin): Rahul she's the girl.

Rahul: Bro (look at disha) she's the girl who I like.

Aly: Bro you have a chance go and take her away from Jasmin.

Rahul: Yeah man you're right.

Then Aly went to Jasmin's table.

Aly: Can I sit here?

Disha: Yah! Sure.

"So what's going on between you two?" Jasmin whispered in Disha's ear.

Aly heard that jealousy was visible on her face and she was looking hot.

Disha: What!! Jasmin!! He's just a friend!!"

Jasmin: Ok chill I was just.....

She said and took a pause.

That's when Rahul arrived.

Rahul: Jasmin if you don't mind can I take Disha with me.

A big smile formed on Jasmin's face and she nodded.

Disha was blushing red like a tomato.

Aly: They both are in love.

Aly smiled as they left.

The same thing started again Aly started the conversation and she ignored him again.

Aly: Enough of this ignoring Jasmin now let's make everything clear. Why are you mad at me? Is it because of the kiss? But you said you love me then why would you hate that kiss? You.....

He was cutted off by her as he was about to through another question on her.

Jasmin: I don't owe you an explanation.

She was trying to walk away but Aly tightly gripped her wrist.

Aly: You have to explain Jasmin I can't live without you. Give me the explanation of rejecting me so I can die peacefully thinking that I was not the right person for you.

He said while tears formed in his eyes.

Jasmin: Aly....

She paused and burst out crying and hugged him tightly!

Aly's POV

She is hugging me so tight like we will never meet after this meeting. This girl loves me so much.

Aly: Shhhh. Babe don't cry tell me everything what you think of me and why you're ignoring me. I know that you love me as much as I do then why you're hurting me and yourself by staying away from me?

He was also having tears in his eyes.

Jasmin: Aly I thought that you just used me for a kiss and I thought that you were lying to me that you never had a girlfriend and nor have you kissed any girl. I mean I'm the upid person who believed in your story and loved you and kissed you. I know you had many girlfriends in the past and you have kissed them or even slept with them who knows. I can't believe that a guy this much handsome never had a girl friend.

Aly's POV

She said wiping her tears and sitting on the table with me. Wow that hurts a lot the girl I love the most thinks all this about me.

Aly: You done or you have anything left to say?

Jasmin: Nope I am not done.

Aly: Ok so continue I'm listening.

Jasmin: Uhhh. Ok I am done and I think we are done so bye.

She stood up.

Aly's POV

I was so angry at her she's such a narrow minded girl and now she's not even giving me a chance to explain but still I love her and I know why she's thinking all this about me because of this stupid handsome face.

Aly(yelled): Sit down and let me explain!!!

She looked scared and sat down everyone were staring them but who cares.

He want to explain her and he want his Jasmin back.

Aly: Look let me explain and then you decide you will be with me or not. (still angry at her)

Jasmim: Ok explain.

He took her hand in his.

Aly: Jasmin you can see in my eyes that I'm not lying. I have never slept with any girl and nor I kissed and believe me I never had a girlfriend but I want one now because I'm in madly love with a girl and I can't let her go if she will leave me I will die I never loved someone like this. You know what that girl is extremely precious to me.

He smiled widely.

Jasmin(touching his cheek): And that girl's me right.

Aly: Nope.

Jasmin(shouted): What!! 

Aly: yaa.. that's not you! What did you thought it's you ?

Jasmin(angry): Then who is she ??

Aly: ......
.
.
.
.
.
.

SOCHO KON HOGI VOH? ANY NEW CHARACTER IN THE STORY !?

Target: 100 votes.

As soon as target completes I will give one more chapter ♡

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤