Chapter 9

What's happening to me? Do I hate him? No its clearly written on my face that I love him a lot.

Rahul's POV

Why does Aly have to talk so much now Jasmin is going to sit with him. My bad luck. No no my good luck because the girl who's switching seat with Jasmin is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. Am I falling for her?

Rahul(himself):Nah Rahul can't fall for a girl she's a big flirt.

No by seeing her I'm feeling something else. She sat next to me and I have to start a conversation.

Rahul(nervously): Hi it's Rahul.

she was making him nervous.

Disha: I am Disha, Disha Parmar.

I'm definitely falling for her.
As I was about to say something the bell rang and we have to go separate ways.

OTHER SIDE (JASLY)-

Aly: Jasmin...

Jasmin didn't respond.

Aly: Jasminnnn

He was shaking her and did everything to get her attention but she keeps ignoring.

No one ever did this ignoring thing with me.

Aly: Jasmin! Baby please listen to me just once please just let me exp...

He was saying just when the bell rang and she left.

Aly: What the hell she's trying her best but it's visible on her face that she loves me as much as I love her. But why is she ignoring me?

Then their next class was in half an hour so Aly along with Rahul went to canteen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(I will give One side love update but little latee!!)

Target: 110 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🍩