Chapter 51

Aly went to take out some clothes to wear from his wardrobe.

He wore his clothes and checked his phone. It was really late and Dishul were not back.

Aly: I wonder why Rahul and Disha are not back?

Jasmin: Call them.

He called Rahul and he picked up the call.

Aly: Hey bro where are you?

Rahul: I just spending some quality time with my girlfriend.

Aly: So when will you come?

Rahul: Umm I'll be back in about an hour.

He hanged up the call.

Aly's POV

I saw Jasmin checking her phone so I slowly took a pillow and hit her with it. She glared at me but again gave all her attention to the phone. I snatched her phone and ran away. She followed me but could not catch me. (Aly pitega🌚)

Aly (standing on bed): Come come take your phone.

She also came up the bed and started to hit him with a pillow.

He grabbed her from her waist and she was struggling to get out of his grip and was trying to hit him with the pillow.

Jasmin (angrily): Aly give back my phone.

He let go of her. Now it was his turn to tease her.

Aly: Aww my baby is turning red from anger. Come catch me and take your phone. (Again started running)

Jasmin was chasing him with a pillow in her hands.

Jasmin: Alyy!!! I will kill you!!!

Jasmin seemed tired so she sat on the bed.

Jasmin (cute pouting face): Aly give it back I am too tired to chase you now.

Aly (showed her the phone): Here take it. (Itne jaldi kaisa maan gya?🌚)

She came to take it but he didn't give it back. (I knew it 😌😂)

He grabbed a pillow and their pillow fight started. When their fight ended everywhere were feathers.

He gave Jasmin her phone and they cleaned up the room.

Rahul: Aly Jasmin we are back.

Aly: Came ?

Disha: Yepp !!

Jasmin (teasingly): Spent quality time properly ?

Disha (excitement and inflow): Yup, Rahul was so much into Roman.... (Rahul puts hands on her mouth)

Rahul: Shhh !!! Nothing guys. Let's go clg we will be late!

Aly: Hmm let's go!!

Rahul: Safe.

Aly: Rahul....

Rahul: Hmm

Aly: You failed in changing the topic smoothly.(winks)

Rahul: Umm..mm let's go now !!!

Jasmin: You guys wait, I will change my outfit.

Aly: Ok

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't forget Sania and Punit are still their! 😈

READ THIS !!!!

I got a msg that AT ONE SIDE YESTERDAY SID DIED AND ON THE OTHER SIDE YOU UPLOADED TWO CHAPS OF "STILL IN HEART!" SO I JUST WANNA TELL THAT THE CHAPS WERE WRITTEN BEFORE AND I SAVED IT IN DRAFT !! AS YOU GUYS WERE FEELING LOW AND NOT READY TO BELIEVE IT THE SAME WAS WITH ME ! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!

I HARDLY PUT IN END OF THE CHAP THAT ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE TARGET I WILL GIVE AN UPDATE, I WROTE IT YESTERDAY BECAUSE BOTH THE CHAPS WERE HAPPY AND CUTE! HOPEFULLY THEY WOULD HAD BROUGHT A SMALL SMILE ON YOUR FACE, MAY BE THAT SMILE WOULD BE FOR SOME SECONDS BUT U SMILED! THAT'S WHAT MY INTENTIONS WERE, BUT SOME PEOPLE TOOK IT IN OTHER WAY 💔

HOPE YOU ALL GET THIS AND UNDERSTAND MY INTENTION.

And yaa,
Lots and lots of love and hugs to each & everyone of you! Pls stay safe, happy and healthy ❤️

Thank you 🤍