Chapter 12

But suddenly he heard someone screaming.

Jasmin's POV

The boys took me here and they're planning to rape me. I kicked one of them and I am able to remove the tape from my mouth. They are trying to remove my clothes and I am screaming.

Jasmin(screamed): Help somebody please help. Alyy... Alyy.. Help.

They slapped her and she saw that Aly saw them slapping her. He was so angry that he'll will kill all of them.

The boys saw Aly and told him to leave.

Aly: How dare you touch my Jasmin!! He yelled and started to fight with all of them.

She can see the anger in his eyes.

He was continuously punching the boy who slapped her. The other members were trying to stop him but it is useless. He was so angry that no one can stop him.

The love for her in his eyes was clearly visible.

Jasmin's POV

I think he loves me more than any great love story but everyone thinks the same way when they're in love.

Suddenly Rahul and Disha came with the principal and the boys are thrown out of the college.

Aly took my hand and he took me away at a corner where nobody can see us.

Aly: You ok baby? If the principal would not had came I'll kill them. (while rubbing her cheek on which she got slapped)

Jasmin: I am ok.

looking into his eyes which were full of worries. She didn't have words at this situation.

Aly: Jasmin I am really very sorry now I'll never leave you alone. kissed her cheek.

Jasmin: You don't have to be sorry it was not your fault and I want you to be with me every second of my life so please don't leave me ever.

She pecked him on his lips.

Then he came closer to her.

Aly: You are mine only mine.

Then he carried her in his arms.

Aly: I love you more than anyone else can love you and I thank to god that you are only mine only and only mine.

Jasmin's POV

I am so shocked and I am staring at him like an idiot. I mean it's not the location of the dream where Aly says these lines to me but he said the exact lines which my dream boy says. I am very shocked. Dreams can really come true.

Breaking her thoughts Aly kissed her passionately and it is magic.

It's such an amazing feeling she want this moment to last forever but they heard someone clearing their throat and they are Rahul and Disha who ruined their moment.

Aly's POV

Me and Jasmin both are blushing cause our friends caught us making out. I wanted to skip the awkward conversation.

Aly: Come on guys I am starving let's go to canteen.

Disha: Why worry your stomach is not full eating Jasmin?

Jasmin: Disha I'll kill you don't say anything to my Aly. (blushed)

Aly: God!!! She looks so beautiful when she blushes.

Disha: Awww you both are so cute. From now on I'll call you both love birds.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aaj 3 chap de diye 🥵

Target: 130 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤