Chapter 33

"WTF!! What are you doing here don't ruin our moment just get lost." I yelled at him.

"Girl calm down this was a bet. If you give me a chance I will explain." Punit said

"What bet?" I asked confused. "I lost a bet so my friends said to disturb you two.

They said that you two will do anything to defend eachother but I have to do this. Sorry for disturbing all of you and bro that punch hurted a lot. Please forgive me." He said holding his ears.

"You idiot we were planning to kill you." I said laughing and we all burst out laughing.

"So I am forgiven or not?" Punit said.

"Yes you are." We all said in sync. "So friends?" Punit asked.

"We'll see we can't trust you." Aly said. Awww my overprotective fiance.

"Being overprotective?" Punit asked.

"Of course I will be overprotective after what you have done." Aly said and I smiled.

"Dude she's my bhabhi and believe me I will never do this again. If you will not trust me I will think that you have not forgiven me." Punit said.  (Ab jakar punit line pr ayaaaa)

It felt so good when he called me his bhabhi. I want this college to end soon. No girl can get this much excited for her marriage then me.

"Ok Punit we forgive you." Aly said and I nodded.

"Thank you so much. So enjoy your quality time. Bye!!" Punit said.

Actually he is not as bad as we thought.

"No bro stop why don't you celebrate with us." Rahul said and me and Aly nodded.

"No I have already ruined the moment so you guys enjoy." Punit said.

"Punit are you staying with us or I have to punch you again?" Aly said.

"No bro that punch was extra strong I don't want another one." Punit said and we all laughed.

"So bhabhi ji tell me how you two met?" Punit asked.

"We bumped at the airport and he's a sweetheart but just to avoid girls he acted being arrogant and scolded me. We were in the same flight sitting beside each other and we realized that we love each other. That's our story." I told him.

"Wow you don't think your realization of love was really fast. It can be a little attraction and now the proposal. What if you both start liking someone else." Punit said.

"We also thought the same but by seeing them together it was obvious that they are made for each other. If Aly is away from Jasmin he looks incomplete and if Jasmin is away from Aly she looks incomplete." Disha said and my eyes widened because it's the first time she favoured our relationship.

We ordered our food.

"Guys I have to tell you something really important especially you Aly." I said.

I have decided to tell them about my dream. Yes! I still didn't tell Aly about my dream.

"What is it baby?" Aly asked.

"It's about a dream. Aly before meeting you a dream was disturbing me from four years. It was about you." I said and they all got curious to know the dream. I told them my whole dream and they all got shocked especially Aly.

"Aly I was waiting for everything to happen as it happened in the dream and it does so I decided to tell you." I said nervously.

"Jasmin how many shocks will you give me today?" Aly said expressionless.

"Sorry baby but when I saw you I knew you were meant to be mine. That dream directed me.' I said.

"That's okay but you still dream this?" Aly asked.

"No as soon as everything happened like it was in the dream it stopped disturbing me." I said.

"But Jasmin is this true? I mean I can't believe this." Disha said and Punit and Rahul nodded in agreement.

"Please I request you all stop freaking out. It's the power of love." I said and they all smiled and Aly kissed my cheek.

"Awww you two are so adorable." Punit said and clicked our picture.

"Hey why are you taking our pictures?" I asked.

"I will show it to my mom and I will tell that this is the most beautiful couple ever." Punit said sweetly.

"Thanks bhai." I said. I am missing my brother and he is reminding me of my brother.

Then our food arrived and we ate it. (Khanaaaaa)

"Guys you all are so kind I am still very shameful for what I did." Punit said.

"Jasmin has called you brother and I respect you please don't say sorry." Aly said and Punit hugged him.

"Bro you're amazing." Punit said and kissed his cheek in excitement.

"Oh hello!! He's my fiance. How cheap are you. You keep bad eye on your sister's fiance." I said dramatically.

"Yeah yeah very funny." Punit said and we all laughed.

"So what are you guys doing next?" Punit asked us.

"Let's go to an amusement park." Disha shouted.

We all agreed to her idea and decided to go to an amusement park. We drove there and paid for the entry tickets.

"Wow I missed the amusement park fun so much." I said jumping like a two year old kid.

"Let's go to the rollercoaster ride." Aly said. He just read my mind.

"I am not coming." Rahul said.

"Man you have such a strong figure and you are scared of the roller coaster?" Aly asked.

"Okay I will try." Rahul replied.

"So I am going to buy the tickets." Punit said and went away.

"Jasmin you want ice cream right?" Aly said.

He again read my mind. "Yeah." I said and Aly and Rahul left to get the ice cream.

"Jasmin you got the perfect guy for you. I am so happy for you." Disha said hugging me.

"No one is perfect in this world. It's just that whoever is meant to be for us. We met them." I replied.

The boys came and handed us the ice cream and after finishing it we went for the rollercoaster ride.

After the ride we thought Rahul would be scared but he actually liked it.

We decided to go for every ride and we did. After enjoying for the whole day we went for dinner and we talked more then we ate.

Then we headed back to hostel said our good byes and went to our rooms laid on our beds and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUYS I AM GONNA CHOOSE A USER/READER FROM THE COMMENT SECTION ! (I WILL DO THIS WITH BOTH THE STORIES OF MINE)

Target: 150 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Promo: As I turned I heard a gun shot and felt so much pain in my body. I fell down and everything blacked out.

Guys PihuS0 has started new ff, go shower love on her new story❤

SP🥤