Chapter 39

Aly (broken voice): Why did you do this Jasmin?? Why !! What the hell I did wrong !

Jasmin (trying to be casual): Because I love p..unit and not you Aly !

Aly: It's not the truth !! You can't love him.

Punit holds Aly's collar,

Punit: Who the hell are you to tell her that she can't love me !?

Aly (broken): Her He...roo !! Oh sorry I was her Hero now you must be her hero, her doll, her happiness !

He goes near Jasmin, looks into her eyes.

Aly: Thank you so much for showing your real face ! Thank you, now I can die peacefully.

Jasmin(broken voice): Don't dare you that u will die and all.

Aly: Whyy ? (smirks) because you FAKE CARE about me ?

Jasmin: Nooo, Alyy

Aly (while caressing her cheeks softly): I am fine.. see look at me (puts a force wide smile on his face) I am smiling... I know you have betrayed me but I still want your happiness and If you are happy with him, (with heavy heart) I am also happy ! BYE FOREVER :)
And if you need me call me, maybe u will block me from ur side but I will not block you, so whenever you need me call me I will be their MISS DHOKEBAAZ :) [I am crying while writing this 🥺💔]

Jasmin: Alyy I am sorry.

Aly (sarcastically): Why to be sorry!! It's ok, why are you saying sorry? Actually I should be sorry because it was my mistake that I loved you way too much.

Saying this he harshly gulped her lips and left her in second.

Aly(tears in his eyes): Byy forever :')

He left from their.

Dishul were numb seeing the whole scenario.

Aly left from their and Dishul went near Jasmin.

Rahul (angrily): Why you did this Jasmin?

Disha (angrily): yes why, not expected at all !!!

Jasmin didn't say anything as she knew this was on her way !

Dishul (angrily): And yaa... ur not our frnd from now onwards !!! We can't be friend with a Dhokebaaz !! Byyyy

Disha: I am leaving the room today only... will shift somewhere else !

Rahul: We will also shift somewhere else, Who knows she will come one day and will manipulate Aly that she loves her... it's better we will leave that place shift to new place so that u don't know the address where we live !!

They too left !

Jasmin was numb.

Jasmin's POV

Aly's words hit my heart, he said that looser punit is my happiness, my doll, my HEROO no wayyyy !!! His eyes showed how much he was hurt and broken. He left and Disha, Rahul came near me. I knew they were angry on me, so I didn't say anything. They are no more friends.

Jasmin had a breakdown.

No one is with me now ! I am all alone.... Dis..ha who was my roomates, my bff is no more my friend. She left the room too.  I am all alone. Rahul who was my friend with whom is used to share everything my happiness, my sorrow, everything. Now with whom I will share my sorrow, huh I have only sorrow to share and not happiness because nothing is happy around me!!! I lost everything fucking everything. I am broken !!! Why am I even alive ??

Punit hugs her.

Punit: Shhh... it's ok babe. They just showed their real face... they are selfish!

Jasmin (shouted yet broken voice): Noooo, they are not selfish !! The way I did, it was obvious for them to react this way. And don't u dare say anything about them.

Punit: Ok, as u say. (Kissed her forehead)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chap?

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP