Chapter 34

AAJ TEENO BOOKS MEI UPDATE DE DIYE MENE VOH BHI QUITE LONG CHAPSSSS!!😙🥵

THAK GYI !!!
******************
Aly's POV

Today is my birthday. I am missing my mom because she always used to celebrate my birthday. No one remembers that today is my birthday even Jasmin didn't wished me last night. This lazy best friend is sleeping. I thought this would be a special day with my college friends. I got out of my thoughts and checked the alarm and realized that I am late for college.

I took a glass of water and throw it on Rahul.

"Wake up sleepy head we are late for college." I said.

"Man!! I hate college." Rahul said waking up. (Dil ki baat boldi Rahul ne😌)

"But man I love college. Now go and get ready." I said. (We know why😉)

How will be Jasmin looking today. Stupid Aly she always look beautiful.

What if she wishes me in college.

We got ready fast and I was late for the first time in my life.

"Sir I am really sorry for being late. Can I come in?" I asked the professor.

"No stay out of my class there's no need of late comers in here." Professor replied.

"But sir it's my first time and you know I am one of the best students. I can't lose my studies." I protested.

"Mr Goni don't argue I don't care if you lose your studies. Rules are rules for everyone. Now stand outside the class. You too Mr Vaidya stand outside the class." Professor shouted at us.

Great every thing is going worse on this day as much as I wanted this day to be special the much it is getting worse.

"Let's go to the canteen I am not standing here like a nursery kid." Rahul said.

"But Rahul this is punishment." I said.

"Aly grow up!! Who stands outside the class in college." Rahul said and I nodded.

"I am hungry." Rahul said.

"So am I." I said.

We headed towards the canteen and saw Disha sitting there. We went towards her. She was using her mobile phone so she didn't noticed us.

"Disha what are you doing here. You also got late?" I asked.

"Nah the class was boring so I bunked plus you three were also not there." Disha replied.

"What do you mean by you three where's Jamsin?" I asked worriedly.

"Aly you don't know she's having high fever." Disha said.

"What!! She was perfectly fine last night!! Oh my God please tell me how's she?" I said freaking out.

"Aly we'll go see her after college now chill." Rahul said.

"Yeah Aly it's not so serious." Disha said.

"No ways I am not staying here Disha handover me your room keys I am going to see Jasmin." I said and Disha gave me the keys. [CARING ALY🥺❤]

I ran towards my car and I was driving towards the girls hostel just then Punit stopped his car right in front of mine. Then he talked and talked.

"You also skipped college?" I asked him.

"Yeah I was getting bored of college so skipped it." Punit said.

God!! Everyone here are so carefree.

"Please Punit I am running late. So bye." I said.

As I turned I heard a gun shot and felt so much pain in my body. I fell down and everything blacked out.

Jasmin's POV

Today is my Aly's birthday we are planning to give him a surprise. Disha must have said to him that I have high fever. Punit will stop him from coming here until all the arrangements are done. I heard a knock on the door and I took a final glance at myself in the mirror and went to open the door. Rahul and Disha came and I received a message from Punit that Aly is coming.

I was going to look at the arrangements just then I felt so much pain in my body I fell down and passed out.

When I woke up I was in the hospital and Disha was sitting besides me.

"Disha what happened to me and where's Aly?" I asked.

"You just passed out and Rahul got a call from Aly's phone that he is gun shot by someone." Disha explained and I can't stop tears coming out of my eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but I was not able to speak up.

"How's he now?" I finally spoke up.

"He's out of danger now he's in the same hospital. You both were suffering from the same pain. The difference is he got shot and you did not." Disha said.

I am so shocked. Is this some kind of great love story? Aly got hurt so we both are suffering.

"Don't worry Rahul is with him. He also has gained consciousness." Disha said.

"Please I want to see him." I said crying.

"Okay wait I will tell the nurse to bring a wheel chair for you." Disha said.

"Disha" I called her name.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Do Aly know that I am in this hospital?" I asked.

"Yeah he is also as much shocked as you are." She replied with a smile.

The nurse came with the wheel chair and took me to Aly's room.

When I saw him.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What did she saw ?

Chapter dedicated to JasLy_forever 🦋

vedika_2530 has started new ff, go support her and shower all ur love on her story❤

Target: 180 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP