Chapter 16

Next day morning,

Aly woke up with a bad headache.

Then Rahul came and handed him a black coffee and pills to kill the headache.

Aly messaged Jasmin:

GOOD MORNING BABY.

Jasmin immediately sees the msg and left without replying.

Aly(confused): Why she didn't rply? Ohh yeaa.. she is mad on me for last night. (Welcome to the world)

Aly again messaged Jasmin: I am sorry baby.

This time jasmin didn't even saw the message (ohh hoo sidha ignore)

Aly headed towards bathroom to get ready.

They got ready and reached the college.

He sat beside Jasmin and she was looking beautiful as always but He can read her face she's sad and angry.

He tried to talk to her for the whole class but she just ignored him.

Aly: Good Morning Baby

Jasmin ignored.

Aly: Babyyy

Aly: I am sorry na.

Aly: Babyyyyyy (ye baby koi kaam ka nhi hoga aaj)

Jasmin: Let me focus on lecture and you focus on your second or third Babe (Ohhoo Hard hard)

Aly was hella shocked.

They got a break and Aly also had to look forward for his studies so he went to library to study.

He decided not to ask for forgiveness.

Aly's POV

I have my plans which will make her heart melt and I hope Rahul and Disha will help me with my plan.

The whole day went very boring and Aly and Jasmin didn't say a single word to each other.

When they reached back to hostel Aly told Rahul about his plan and requested him to ask Disha to help me.

Rahul called Disha and told her Aly's plan and said her strictly not to tell Jasmin anything.

Aly's POV

She agreed to help me she's such a good friend. We all will work on my plan tomorrow after college.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kya hoga Aly ka plan.

Target: 100 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤