Chapter 52. Will u marry me ?

Everything was going smoothly, Punit was also arrested by  the police. But their was Sania who still use to drool over Aly. But Aly didn't gave her attention !

———————-

Two Years Later.

Aly's POV

It's been two years since I have completed my studies. We are back in India. I have started my business which is going very good. In just a little time my company has a big name. My dad helped me to set up the company but it is established and achieved so much just because of my hardwork. I have really worked hard for my future. I can finally say that I am a successful man.

Jasmin is doing a really good job but they are always very busy. They rarely meet now. I think they have not even talked properly since last two years.

Whatever work they have he don't care about it. He just want to see her. So he called Jasmin and she picked it up.

Jasmin: Hey baby how are you?

Aly: I am not fine Jasmin we need to talk I am coming to pick you in 10 minutes.

Jasmin: But....

Aly cutted her off.

Aly: No buts I will not accept any of your excuses.

Jasmin: Okay.

She said then hung up.

He drove to her office to pick her up and she came looking as beautiful as ever. He wanted to see her so bad she came and He hugged her really tight.

She hugged him back then they settled in the car.

Jasmin: I missed you.

Aly:Me too.

Jasmin: So Aly how's your company going?

Aly: Common Jasmin can't we talk about something else. We are too busy in our lives that we don't give proper time to each other. Don't you miss our carefree lives?

He yelled and she seemed scared.

Aly: I am sorry.

Jasmin: Aly you know we are now grown up and we can't continue living that carefree life.

They remained silent and He took her to a nearby cafe.

Jasmin: So why you brought me here?

He kneeled down.

Aly: Will you marry me?

Jasmin: No. (😳)

Aly: What?

Jasmin: Of course I will. It's a yes.

We hugged each other.

Why always a fancy proposal? I thought to keep it simple ! Did y'll like it ?

Jasmin: Now please drop me back at office or else my boss will kill me.

Aly nodded and drove to her office.

Aly: Don't leave me please. (he said rubbing his nose on her cheek 🥺)

Jasmin: I don't want to leave you but it's important. (She said and got out of the car.) Call me when you reach.

He nodded.

She gave him a flying kiss which he acted to catch and then she left.

Aly's POV

I am very happy that soon I will marry the love of my life. I was in no mood to work so I went to my house.

Aly: Hi mom and dad.

Af: Hello beta good to see you early. Sit with us your mom and I want to talk with you.

Aly got nervous. (Ye situation mei sab nervous ho jate hai... haina ?🥲😂)

What they want to talk about? Millions of questions were in his mind. (Mere saath bhi yhi hota hai 🥲)

He sat in front of his mom and dad.

Am: Aly now it's time for you to get settled. Me and dad have decided a really nice girl for you and we are going to see her tomorrow. (Ye kaise ho sakta hai? 😔)

Am said smiling but Aly's smile faded all away.

Aly: Mom Dad I love someone else and I will only marry her.

Af (yelled): Aly we are your parents we know what's right for you. Tomorrow we will go to see the girl and I want your answer in yes. Is that
clear?

Aly's POV

I looked at my mom for support but she was also agreed with dad God! Life can't get any worse. I went to my room and slammed the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Voh ladki kon hogi ? Any Guesses? (Hint: Aly knows that girl😉)

Target: 180 votes

Please Vote

Thank you 🤍