Chapter 61

Aly's POV

I am happy that she liked the decoration. She's looking so happy and seeing her happy made me also happy.

"Aly I am starving baby." Jasmin said making a cute puppy face. "I have ordered food it will be arriving any minute now." I replied.

"We will watch a movie after dinner as none of us will be able to sleep.' Jasmin said. "As you say my love." I replied dramatically and she giggled.

"So which movie will you watch?" I asked. "ABCD 2." She replied excitedly. "My favourite movie and it always makes me dance!!" She added. "I know right and the moves of Suresh and Vinnie are so amazing." I replied. "Suru was the captain of all of them. He danced even better than the professional dancers." I said.

"Come on Jasmin, Vinnie was no less. In the song Sun Sathiya she was dancing so gracefully." I argued.

"You like that Vinnie more than me that is why you are arguing with me." Jasmin said. "You like Suresh more than me that is why you are praising him." I argued back.

"He's my favourite actor I will praise him as much as I want." She replied. "Then Vinnie is my favourite actress I will like her as much as I want but my life I will never like her more than you." I replied. She kissed my forehead.

"I can also never love anyone else more than you." She said and we heard a knock on the door.

"Food is here." She jumped like a two year old baby. I opened the door and took the food. We finished it while talking.

"Go now play the movie I am so excited to see my Suru." She said which made me jealous. "Awww baby don't be jealous." She said. "I am not jealous. Suru has his Vinnie and Aly has his Jasmin ." I said and kissed her cheek. She kissed back on my cheek.

The movie started and at the song Chunar Jasmin started to cry. I hugged her and comforted her.

"He's expressing his emotions by his dance. He's such a good actor and dancer." Jasmin said and I nodded.

When was there a scene of Vinnie I was teasing Jasmin there that how hot Vinnie is looking and how cute, beautiful and sexy she is. Jasmin was turning red from anger and jealousy. Her plan was to jealous me but she herself got jealous. (Aly pitna hai ?)

"I can smell something burning. Jasmin are you jealous?" I asked with a smirk and Jasmin hit me with a pillow. She was so lost in the movie that she didn't replied to me.

In the song Tattoo I was praising Lauren's dance. Really she dances really very well. In all the Suresh scenes Jasmin got really excited and I was continuously staring at her cute face. At last we both ended up crying and hugging each other.

We then watched DDLJ as we both love that movie. We did not knew when we fell asleep but our honeymoon trip to Bangkok is the best trip ever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok, so gave the update really late night it's 4:45😂 Actually I was awake toh socha ek chap dedu aur fir so jau 😜

Target: 195 votes

Please Vote

Thank you 🤍